Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Oii stop copying my jokes :) I did that one yesterday to the guy calling Willian in that gif but mine was better than above...
http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...ansfer-window-discussion-thread.4630/page-733

They still have Hunderdstone and Livermore in there, along with Gallas - wouldn't take that for a gospel

My point is that to complete a new singing you must register the player with the Premier League, hence all the crazy late night faxing of documents on transfer deadline day. They probably add newly registered players to squad lists upon the relevant paper work being finalised. For some reason they removed Lamela after adding him to our squad.

My point is that to complete a new singing you must register the player with the Premier League, hence all the crazy late night faxing of documents on transfer deadline day. They probably add newly registered players to squad lists upon the relevant paper work being finalised. For some reason they removed Lamela after adding him to our squad.

This makes perfect sense to be fair. The Premier league just added it to the roster like standard procedure then like you say spurs asked them to take it down for now. The only thing is where is Chrichis? He's registered and is not on there. I'm sure we are just worrying over nothing, all will be announced soon.

Dudes. Calm. It's already been officially confirmed by his previous club, and there are pics of him in London.

More importantly, we have yet to see any of Eriksen in London. Albeit that he stands out less than Lamela, that is an issue that prompts more concern.

Back
Top Bottom