Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blaming ENIC for the poor form since Lloris gifted Woolwich.their second goal is simply fcuking pathetic.

Of course our squad could be improved on but we have underperformed massively since that loss.

Like all the air got sucked out of the balloon.

Fcuking embarrassing.

JT in his element right now, only happy when we lose so he can troll, proper fan :thumbup:

And you're more bothered about baiting him when we lose than looking at the people who might be responsible for the problems at the club.

Essentially more interested in attacking other fans rather than the club overlords. Sad.

dont worry lads jan is sorted :levywhoa:

penny-count.gif

january needs major investment into the defence, without it i fear for top 4 and milan.

GK
forster (good enough for backup)
lloris (not good enough for first choice now)

DEFENCE... apparently!
dier (not good enough to be starting, ok as squad option but if good money offered should take)
sanchez (its hard to think of a bigger donkey in football)
davies ( same as dier)
romero (good enough)
lenglet ( probably second best after romero, would keep if we can get a good deal)
tanganga (ok as squad option but ideally want better)
sessegnon (scared of his own shadow, no real ability anyway. need better)
doherty (decent player, looks to have best partnership with kulu)
emerson ( if sanchez was a brazilian RWB)
spence (looks talented, hopefully gets minutes ahead of emerson soon)
perisic (class act, great all round squad option, perfect to rotate the left side)

that list is fucking awful for a premier league side in the champions league. i bet theres never been a side with a worse group than that. if we dont get improvements in jan then we deserve to drop out, fucking time wasters.

Last edited:
Levy is finished. Completely out of ideas. He Just will not invest on the pitch and jumping from one big name manager to the next is all smoke and mirrors and isnt going to cut it and he has no where to hide.

Conte will be gone. Kane will be gone. Son will be gone. This was it for Levy, that summer window was bollocks and that pity 130M was bollocks too and hardly enough after years of underfunding.

And still the majority of Spurs fans still thibk the manager is to blame. At this point it has to be an agenda, mass psychosis or extreme delusion. There isnt a set of fans more deluded imo and we continue to spit out managers and completely ignoring the real issue.

Liverpool fans wouldnt put up with this. Man Utd fans wouldnt put up with this. No fans would. But Spurs fans are actually proud of their retractable pitch and beers that fill from the bottom.

Enough is enough. Put the club up for sale and go build some apartments somewhere else

Man Utd fans wouldnt put up with this
Seriously???
They’ve gone from perennial winners to also-rans and still fill Castle Greyskull. You might not have noticed but The Glazers are still in charge.

You have options:
Put up 3 billion and buy the club. The offer of the first fiver still stands.
Go support a perennial winner who do invest. I hear PSG has Messi
Support a real local team like Leyton Orient and relax about winning silverware.

Our squad would be the envy of 14/15 managers, as would our current position..

The manager and the players need to do better.

End fcuking of.
Wealth and stadium, yes. Squad...about half a dozen of them or so. Lots of PL level mediocrity in there.

Nothing much will change until there are new owners. I won't be agonising or losing sleep about it, just enjoy the ups and get over the downs.

In the meantime I'd like Conte to get the team playing more freely and entertaining us some more. I really dislike Conte ball.

Our squad would be the envy of 14/15 managers, as would our current position..

The manager and the players need to do better.

End fcuking of.
Have you ever wondered why every manager appointed by Levy in the last 15 years has failed to win anything?

What causes serial winners like Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte to under perform or forget how to manage when they come to Tottenham Hotspur?

What's the one constant that's seen the longest trophy drought in over 70 years at this magnificent football club?

Have a cup of tea, sit down and have a serious think about how many more years or decades your going to carry on blaming everyone and everything apart from those with whom the buck, ultimately, stops.

Conte says he needs 3 windows. I assume that includes this upcoming January one...so get the fucking chequebook out and back him.

He's said it's now about quality, not quantity, so go big on quality players. No fucking excuses.

Back
Top Bottom