Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was ecstatic after we beat Leeds.

Think his passion for football is there, he’s just a confidence player. With Kulu back he’ll have a strong second half of season I suspect.
I personally think he’d be looking to move for monetary reasons. The amount of money he can make going to another higher profile club in a different league for a few years will multiply his future earnings after football by a lot. It’s not unusual to see stars do this towards the latter part of their career.

I personally think he’d be looking to move for monetary reasons. The amount of money he can make going to another higher profile club in a different league for a few years will multiply his future earnings after football by a lot. It’s not unusual to see stars do this towards the latter part of their career.
Then he wouldn’t have signed a long contract with us- he could have easily not signed and then left on a free in 2023 with huge signing bonus and wages from a rich club.

Then he wouldn’t have signed a long contract with us- he could have easily not signed and then left on a free in 2023 with huge signing bonus and wages from a rich club.
Yeah and two years ago I also would have said that he’d never be doing underwear advertisements. Seems like he wants to be a Korean pop star more than a footballer these days. New ad featuring him every other day it seems.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Might not be a bad idea to let him go this summer as long as we find a good replacement

It was really good to see him on the touchline yesterday, and celebrating with everyone. You couldn't miss him in that dodgy cardigan (yes I know it cost over a grand, but price doesn't mean tasteful!).
I hope he manages to play in the World Cup, as it is plainly obvious how much it means to him and how important he is to his country.

Yeah and two years ago I also would have said that he’d never be doing underwear advertisements. Seems like he wants to be a Korean pop star more than a footballer these days. New ad featuring him every other day it seems.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Might not be a bad idea to let him go this summer as long as we find a good replacement
Bloody hell , he’s one of the most famous people in Korea of course he’s going to get offers for advertising. He’s probably getting offered stupid money to do them , who wouldn’t . Sonny seems a rare breed as a footballer , he’s humble , sincere & loyal

He’s probably making a fortune as it is so I don’t think he’ll have his head turned plus he seems very happy

Think his passion for football is there, he’s just a confidence player. With Kulu back he’ll have a strong second half of season I suspect.

100%.

Unless Son feels it's time to slow down or feels his body has had enough, just why would he go to PSG?

He might leave if the right bid came in but I don't think there is any chance that can happen this season.

It was really good to see him on the touchline yesterday, and celebrating with everyone. You couldn't miss him in that dodgy cardigan (yes I know it cost over a grand, but price doesn't mean tasteful!).
I hope he manages to play in the World Cup, as it is plainly obvious how much it means to him and how important he is to his country.

And not the actions of a player who has any obvious intention of leaving the club.

Like Kane and Lloris, they have status that means they are forever THFC

Who would decline that money? would you?

Over a grand? You're kidding....my horses have more attractive blankets...

Bloody hell , he’s one of the most famous people in Korea of course he’s going to get offers for advertising. He’s probably getting offered stupid money to do them , who wouldn’t . Sonny seems a rare breed as a footballer , he’s humble , sincere & loyal

He’s probably making a fortune as it is so I don’t think he’ll have his head turned plus he seems very happy
I think he's one of the most honest and uncomplicated players around. I wish there were more like him.

Without saving himself for the World Cup I think he will. It was no coincidence he looked like the old Son the one time he was dropped and then came on. He showed a bit of fight and anger and it netted him a hat trick. Imagine if he had showed that desire every game. I bet he’s back to normal when the games come back.

Back
Top Bottom