The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have had it in Turkey then.
Turkey isn't an Arab country, so doesn't fit Neville's criteria. It is predominantly Muslim but is still in theory a secular state although things are more grey under Erdogan's rule as he's doing as much as he can to change things to turn the country into a secular state. It's also not in the Middle East but split between Europe and the ME. Some would consider the country to be in the near East/Levant, irrespective of it's European location.

16407-CF0-5-FA2-493-A-82-A9-1-F4674-E71607.jpg

Been banned by fifa…

He's ABSOLUTELY right, there should be...

But when that same Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern country still behaves like a middle ages backward society, they don't deserve any 'trappings' of the modern world....
unless of course they pay obscene amounts for it, and conveniently overlook the deaths of in their eyes; 'disposable lesser' human beings....

They tried it on with VAR tonight after 3 minutes...

Their spoilt little first born brats left en masse at half time when the football they'd paid for wasn't going their way...

Despicable fucking nation!

Years to prepare for the World Cup, plenty of time to build accommodation for fans, ensure there is clean drinking water at the accommodation etc .........

They could of got rows of those Tesla pods, or such, having functional follow on potential, they do appear ‘slave accommodation’. Bizarre this is unfolding like this.

Shows there is a “you are cattle” mentality, both in Qatar and FIFA. Soo very dystopian and now.

Harry Kane is obligated to make a clear statement denouncing the misogynistic regime in Iran.
Failure to do so is complicity.
I double dare you, to take this persona you project, out into the world, covert record it mate to see peoples reactions (North and South the border).

Do think if he scores, or any player, they should do the snip thing, but no idea how engaged they are with a truly monumental moment for womens rights in Iran.

Do you think that's for their own benefit and staged due to the critisism they have been getting for being paid so much to work on a project so corrupt and morally wrong?
As I half watched the pre-talk, said to colleague “it’s well and good them saying these things, but is one presenter saying they are donating half their fee towards charities supporting/campaigning/legally fighting such things?”

Proof of the pudding is in the eating, not soo much the speaking…

See your points.

What I meant was on the eve of the tourno when most fans (some part time who only watch the WC) the stories about LGBTQ+ & worker rights have been pushed off the stage.

Very clever diversionary tactic, IMO.
I see your point. I suppose it's a bit of conspiracy theory but I can see it being true. Especially as you can't criticise the lack of alcohol without it being islamophobic

That doesn't mean 100% of the nation does it you pathetic cunt
It's your inaccuracy fucko and your choice of language. Be precise you prick and confusion doesn't happen. They is a plural pronoun. Try using some people or a minority. Don't blame me for your absolute fuckhole of a brain and get pissy because I interpret it the way you've written it. Just apologise for your inaccuracies you dogshit of a human being.

Back
Top Bottom