Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is Paul Mitchell's Black Box getting on these days?

Nervous London GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Do we think there’s any genuine reason to be concerned here?
Dont know enough about the details but the whole Juve board pre emptively resigning and a journo as good as Di Marzio saying he's on a list for indictment then i'd say it looks a bit iffy. He did just get cleared in a seperate investigation though so guess he might swerve it but i'd reckon he's bricking it a bit right now.

Even if thats the case i'm not sure its a brilliant look if our DOF has received a massive fine for breaking rules. I mean the whole Juve board has resigned. Paratici's position would be untenable

Nah, this is football. It will be forgotten in 6 months. Clubs have dealt with sports washers and people like abrahmovich for years. They won’t give a shit about some guy caught up in a bit of dodgy accounting.

Nah, this is football. It will be forgotten in 6 months. Clubs have dealt with sports washers and people like abrahmovich for years. They won’t give a shit about some guy caught up in a bit of dodgy accounting.
I dont think Levy would want the reputational damage with things like naming rights going around. Of course thats if his found guilty of something, he might well be completely innocent.

I dont think Levy would want the reputational damage with things like naming rights going around. Of course thats if his found guilty of something, he might well be completely innocent.

I doubt it will be the end of the world either way. Especially when there are people of the calibre of Michael Edwards (who has been at the club before) kicking their heels currently. Plus the guy who replaced him at Liverpool has just handed in his notice this week.

Perhaps the Ghana players could deliver a bit of rough justice to the rapist in their own squad too, if Suarez is "the devil himself" for cheating at agame, I can only imagine what they think of the legit criminal...
You're in the wrong thread...but I agree. It's sad that they won't let this go, they won't let the Henry handball go in Ireland either, it's even referenced in a new tv ad. Very tiresome

I wouldn't get too swept away in all the fuss.

He was reportedly investigated a year or so ago (see earlier in this thread) and nothing came of it.....

Tottenham's managing director Fabio Paratici 'is among 11 individuals being investigated over alleged financial irregularities at Juventus' after resignation of the entire board at the Italian giants​

• Italian media have reported that 11 individuals will be recommended for trial
  • One of those names is said to be Tottenham's managing director Fabio Paratici
  • Paratici previously worked at Juventus until leaving last year for Tottenham
  • Andrea Agnelli is among others named in potential trial over financial irregularities
  • Juventus have released a statement saying they have always acted correctly
By KIERAN LYNCH FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:48 GMT, 1 December 2022 | UPDATED: 15:52 GMT, 1 December 2022

Tottenham's managing director Fabio Paratici is reportedly being investigated over alleged financial irregularities at his former club Juventus.
As reported by Football Italia, Sky Italia have claimed that Paratici is one of 11 individuals, along with Juventus as a club, who are being put forward for trial.
Paratici worked as director of sport at Juventus until he left for Tottenham last year, while Sportsmail previously reported that the entire board of the Italian giants had sensationally resigned.

Back
Top Bottom