Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only hope I cling to is that we announce Qatar in Feb
And they sell majority in psg and take control in summer, and enic can fack off
tumblr_msoknnbnS81rmesz7o2_250.gif
As completely batshit as it sounds - yep, that's basically the only solution we can cling onto.

:richclosed:

And no matter how many times we repeat it and the utter incompetence of how we are run, we just get accused of wanting more money.

Fucking tiresome.

ENIC out.

When we had a strategy with Poch we had no money, now we have money we have no strategy.

Either we spend £400-500m and get Conte what he needs or we do a Brighton. Club needs to make up its fucking mind.

Why don't we just agree to start every game at 45 minutes 2 nil down!
I said it yesterday. Man Utd and Ten Hag are our only chance of avoiding an Woolwich title win

Howeve it does look like it's Woolwich's year, they just keep winning

This is what worries me. A return to the late 90's. And in the intervening time we've blown every opportunity we've had of breaking into that elite club.

Sack Conté. Keep Levy?

:contehandshead:

Stockholm Syndrome at it's worst. I guess that's why the world is like it is today. Energy prices skyrocketed and we must be Greatful they were able to keep it so low for so long. Fuel prices go up with 1 pound and comes down 20p three months later and we celebrate the 20p reduction.

Spurs was bought for 200 million. Levy now wants 1 billion for 25 percent share. So his perceived value is 4 billion for the club. The club maybe has 1 billion debt,.so the nett value is 3 billion. That's a 1500 percent increase in value. Have you seen a team that is 1500 times better? I see a team that is possibly worse. Guess who has bankrolled that increase in value? I'll give you a hint. Do you own a Spurs shirt? Have you in any way paid to watch Spurs (Television or Live). Have you looked at any advert associated with Spurs (Directly or Indirectly). If you haven't put one and one together yet...... It's you and I. We have bankrolled ENIC and Levy's get rich scheme. I wouldn't mind that if there was more than 1 trophy in our cabinet and we had a Great football team.

... and that's not factoring in the improvement of other clubs around. us.

Back
Top Bottom