Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United Match History 1898-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are already trying to come up with ways to wind us up without being overtly racist.

Palestinian flags being mooted and wondering if the foreskin song is enough to get them nicked.

Cunts.

This is just about the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Football used to be about firms meeting up to beat other firms up.

Now, it's people online talking about what kind of anti-Semitic abuse is ok.

Oh.

Some of them are quite witty:

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United: Match Thread

by danm79 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:42 pm
See this on twitter, made me chuckle

'Police have warned West Ham fans not to use the words "Champions League" on Sunday. Spurs fans find reference to it hurtful and offensive.'
danm79

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United: Match Thread

by danm79 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:42 pm
See this on twitter, made me chuckle

'Police have warned West Ham fans not to use the words "Champions League" on Sunday. Spurs fans find reference to it hurtful and offensive.'
danm79

Have a taste of this.

2-0. Paulinho 22' and Townsend 54'.

Both goals kind of scrappy.

Soldado will be great, except he doesn't score. Which will make people get off his back but still be worried about his goal production.

Not a massive fan of Defoe; totally unreliable in the Prem, but I wish Soldado would soon prove that we haven't spunked all the Bale money and still not got at least one marksman at the club.

Soldado needs to see the ball much more quickly than he has, but that's just not AVB's style. At the moment, he looks like a poor fit for the chosen tactics.

Hate those pie and mash eating, market stall owning wankers. Predict 2-0 Spurs, would love to give them a proper drubbing though.
Defoe to score any time is certain.

I would play Vlad at CH and Jan at LB. 3-0 Spurs! ............You eat cornflakes?

I love Vlad the Impala, but tbh I wouldn't give him his first PL start in a derby! Especially with ol' Sam certain to target us in the air :rolleyes:

Think we're going to need Jan at CB too since he's our best, much as I sigh at seeing Naughton at LB.

Back
Top Bottom