Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My god their fans are predictable and embarrassing.

I'm in a fairly large Whatsapp group, of which there are 5 or 6 Wham fans.
This morning they are going on as if they've done the treble.

One even admitted he cried when they won it.
I thought, I can remember when this Gump was laughing at us and the trophy calling it a tinpot trophy for a tin pot club etc.

I went back through my texts and Whatsapp messages from a couple of years ago.
I found 11 from this Pillock taking the piss and saying it was Micky mouse.
In one reply I wrote, it's tinpot now but if you were in it you'd treat it like the CL.
His reply was "no chance" if we're ever in it, I wouldn't even bother watching the games" 🤣🤣🤣

I've sent them to him thisorning and haven't heard back yet 😂

A trophy is a trophy so fair play.

However, this is the pinnacle now.

Rice leaving.
Juggling European footy again next season.

Might put a pound piece on them getting relegated next season.

They'll have plenty of investment money and they get to clear the FFP issues by getting big money in + Europe next season I'd say the future looks bright for them.

Seeing and hearing cunts already talking about how they are bigger than spurs, won more than spurs etc. fucking turn it in.

We've been awful with getting silverware under ENIC, but even a count over the last 40 years between their two trophies makes them look stupid there.

Fair play to them, not sure why they have to make it about us though , If we just won a trophy I certainly wouldnt be talking about them, Rent free !!!! :ange-clap:

Fair play to them, not sure why they have to make it about us though , If we just won a trophy I certainly wouldnt be talking about them, Rent free !!!! :ange-clap:

It's just the way it is now until we win a trophy. I went on twitter and ings was trending, i knew what was coming when i clicked on it and it was the same drivel....... "ings has won more trophies than kane".

Pathetic

"....travelling from the Hammers’ old home at Upton Park to a reception at Stratford Town Hall....heroes will pay tribute to their predecessors in our heartland, starting the parade at the junction of Green Street and Barking Road, adjacent to the Boleyn Pub and The Champions Statue."

Their 'heartland' is Essex.

The second half was a decent watch but I thought quality wise it was abysmal stuff from both teams. Fiorentina reminded me of Wolves. Lots of nice passing in midfield but pretty toothless. West Ham looked bang average but always looked as likely to score despite having so little of the ball. Paqueta (who I wanted is to sign many months ago) has started to look a real player for them though at the back end of the season.

I have a few West Ham mates they are all in Prague , they are absolutely ecstatic and having the best time . We may act like it’s a two bob trophy and maybe it is , however they have won it and it is giving them all great memories . Meanwhile we are still talking about go karts

Ange in , ENIC out
Formula 1, tho, fella.

We're going places.

Back
Top Bottom