World Cup 2030 - FIFA have finally gone fully batshit crazy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's mental we have had one and it was about 60 years ago.

We have all the infrastructure, comes down to brown envelopes in the end though
FIFA know how fond you are of that whole "It's Coming Home" shtick, so they're waiting for you to have a team that might actually win.

Polish Waiting GIF by Loud Lacquer

World Cup 2038 venues to be decided by random draw 48 hours prior to matches.

All teams will be required to travel to Zurich 48 hours prior to kickoff of their respective match. They will be randomly assigned one of the 104 unique stadiums across all 7 continents (each location gets 1 game.) They will then board private jets and jet off to their location where they will have 2 hours each to train on the pitch.

Europe and Africa out of the way in 2030.
It’s been said that 2034 will be in Asian or Oceana Confederations.
They’re clearing the way for the Saudis in 2034.
That’s where the ‘real earners’ will be.

Gianni ‘Today I am a billionaire’ Infantino is the real bald cunt parasite of world football.

At least Qatar is a bit more liberal than Saudi. These strict, gay chucking murderers have zero crossover with the football world. F off

I'm not sure it is that much more liberal mate.

Qatar is a shithole, backward country like Saudi Arabia. It is an abomination that they were awarded the World Cup. The Guardian estimates 6500 estimated deaths building their stadiums. Time Magazine puts it in the thousands.

Glad to see that FIFA are true to their principles around environmental impact and human rights - that principle being “fuck ‘em all”!

:mourweird:

Will the Saudis pause be-headings during their WC? Which of course they will be awarded because: Big Bags Of Cash.
Qatar was a filthy joke. Fuck FIFA.

ETA: Non of which is pertinent to 2030 referenced in the thread title. Yes I am drinking.

Back
Top Bottom