Sandro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone who comes back from a knee injury like his with such renewed vigour and determination is a true hero. I love how he plays for us, I wouldn't want him at any other club. You are my Sandro, my only Sandro.

Never leave me. WAHHHH.

soc_g_sandro_jv_576.jpg

Sandro has a natural enthusiasm and positivity that comes through even on a short video clip. He makes me smile and feel happy, even though I'm a miserable old bastard. In addition to his talent, skill and aggression on the pitch, he has to be part of our core team.

What a quality post.

The insight of this post simply astounds me. Haha, "dumb Americans don't understand football, they need to stick to NFL and hockey!" That one gets me every single time, it's quite a knee-slapper.

Crawl back into your cave Ted. What has happened to you?
Im in a cave ffs The wifi is good but its cramped

Rofl, everyone just get this "Latest from White Hart Lane"?

sandro-111513-desktop.jpg

'I AM THE BEAST!'

The Beast has spoken - to say a big 'thanks' to Spurs fans.
spacer.gif

Sandro has been in outstanding form since returning from a long-term injury this season.

Indeed, in the eight matches he's started this term, we've won seven, drawn one and haven't conceded a goal. That record can stretch back to pre-injury with 11 wins and three draws in his last 14 starts.

The midfield enforcer was outstanding after being introduced in the second half of Sunday's encounter against Newcastle, but even he couldn't get the better of an inspired Tim Krul as the Toon nicked a 1-0 win at the Lane.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

The nickname of 'The Beast' is a perfect fit for the Brazilian international - and he relishes it. "Of course, it's fantastic - I am The Beast!" he laughed.

"All the time the fans are shouting 'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaassssttttt' and it's great, it makes me feel stronger when I'm playing.

"I love the Spurs supporters, they are so passionate and I want to do well for them.

"Even when I was injured and not playing, the fans would still be shouting and singing my name and it made me feel good during what was a difficult time.

"It was hard being injured for so long, very hard, because I love football and I love playing for Spurs.

"I missed playing and I missed making tackles! That's why I am so pleased to be back out there again. Now I want to keep pushing and make sure we finish in the top four this season."

WE LOOVE YOU TO SANDROOOOOOOO!!!!

I never want this guy to leave.

A bit of a group man crush going on here men. Whats next an after shave and coat thread?:lennon:
Fucking love the guy too. :soldadolol:

Every day I don't think I could love him any more, and then he says or does something that makes me love him even more. Catch the video on the Spurs main site recorded with Andros for Children in Need - classic!

I will actually break down in tears if he leaves... Bale leaving will be NOTHING compared to the traumatising feelings I'll get if "The BEAST" ever leaves...

Vertonghen, Sandro, Lloris

Definite spine of our team, our 3 best, most consistent players by a long, long way and the 3 players I'm scared the Spanish lot might come sniffing around if we don't secure Champions League :(

COYS

Vertonghen, Sandro, Lloris

Definite spine of our team, our 3 best, most consistent players by a long, long way and the 3 players I'm scared the Spanish lot might come sniffing around if we don't secure Champions League :(

COYS
The funny thing is that non Spurs fans underrate Sandro so much. I hope it stays that way.

soc_brazil_halloween_576x324.jpg

Halloween party: Heurelho Gomes as a mummy, David Luiz as "Where's Waldo?", Ramires as Cap. Jack Sparrow and Sandro as Batman.

edit: just realized (by Sandro's lack of beard), this might be old

Back
Top Bottom