Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get Modric and Dembele in there and we are talking.

Lloris
Walker
Mabbut
King
Rose
Modric
Dembele
Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov
Bale
lineup code
[lineup]
Lloris
Walker Mabbut King Rose
Modric Dembele Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov Bale
[/lineup]

Klinsmann on the bench
When all is said and done. Son and Maddison will be our greatest legends. I smell a trophy coming. I can feel it. This year is different. Lets go!!!!COYS!!!!

Last edited:
If Paul O'Keefe is broadly correct I think we find Son and Johnson start, but if any lingering fears of injury they only play 60 or 70 minutes, which should allow them both to play similar minutes against Palace on Friday. Both important as goalscorers - Gil and Veliz are unproven as goalscorers in PL so we need Son and Johnson on Friday.

I think we may see a few other subs v Fulham given the Friday match.

Vicario
Porro
Romero🤞🏼
VDV
Sarr (sub Skipp 60/70 mins)
Hoijberg
Johnson ( sub Gil 60/70 mins)

Maddison
Kulu
Son🤞🏼( sub Veliz 60/70 mins)
You haven't added a LB to your list.

Get Modric and Dembele in there and we are talking.

Lloris
Walker
Mabbut
King
Rose
Modric
Dembele
Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov
Bale
lineup code
[lineup]
Lloris
Walker Mabbut King Rose
Modric Dembele Hoddle
Gazza
Berbatov Bale
[/lineup]

Klinsmann on the bench
I would replace Dembele with Sandro. People forget how much of a beast he was in midfield.

The guy just literally won everything he went for.

Would still be a starter for me if he was fit and at his best for us.

I smell a trophy coming. I can feel it.
giphy.gif

Its not a new point of view.i remember hearing this when he signed for us.he was a known by a german word,that basiccally means 2 faced/fake.Positive i remember reading this all those years ago.
I always really liked him. Also read numerous stories about him spending Christmas at one of the assistants houses and being very generous there. Also read he would sometimes get out of his old Beetle and have a random kick about on the park with kids.

Imagine any PL footballer today doing that?

Did he really need to play 90 mins v Vietnam in a 5-0 win? Surely the club and klonnsmann could have come to some arrangement? 45 mins in each friendly would have given him ample minutes and rest between games rather than play full game just before returning home.
We played him non stop last season when he was carrying an injury, same one I suspect. we cant really point the finger at S.Korea.

We played him non stop last season when he was carrying an injury, same one I suspect. we cant really point the finger at S.Korea.
That was Cunte's doing. He would sacrifice anything, doesn't really care about players but himself.

Cunt of cunts. Never seen a manager whine like him either. He just disgusts me...

Back
Top Bottom