Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off you anti vax clown, your opinions are up there with the most uneducated on here. Acting like you don’t reply with ‘too long didnt read’ whenever someone comprehensively takes apart your arguments.

This is the most I will invest in you & it’s too much. Kulu is 52nd for xA per 90 as a so called creative winger. Get over it.

I think the recent form is worthwhile looking at too.

For Decemberhe is 6th in XA per 90 for players playing 500 mins+, 9th if you take that down to 400 mins+

He is in good form as of now. No one is denying he can have poor games or not produce enough at times but as players can grow into their roles with a new manager and improve.

The question is if he can stay consistent.

In his first half a season with us he was 4th in the XA league for players playing a minimum of 1200 mins from Jan 1st - behind Mo Salah, KDB and Kane.

I am willing to look at context and see the bigger picture.

When in form, he can be a top player at this level.

This thread, like so many others on the forum, is filled with pointless disputation. By all means offer an opinion. Set out your rationale. Read opposing views respectfully. If you disagree, that's fine. What is the point in engaging in endless "I'm right, you're wrong" bickering? Nobody's view will be changed. Having to scroll past all the anger to find something interesting is exhausting.

This thread, like so many others on the forum, is filled with pointless disputation. By all means offer an opinion. Set out your rationale. Read opposing views respectfully. If you disagree, that's fine. What is the point in engaging in endless "I'm right, you're wrong" bickering? Nobody's view will be changed. Having to scroll past all the anger to find something interesting is exhausting.

47 messages in just over two years seems to indicate that you don’t use the forum often!

This is how tfc works

For example yesterday we managed a full scale cunt off in a darts thread!

I’m so proud

Seriously maybe SC would be better for you

You’re wrong. I’m right.

47 messages in just over two years seems to indicate that you don’t use the forum often!

This is how tfc works

I’m so proud

Fair comment. I'm a reader not a writer! I suppose I'm too old to have the energy for this. I've been a Tottenham fan since about 1965 so you can imagine how ancient I am. 🙂

This is how tfc works

I’m so proud

Spider is probably still in that thread talking to himself saying he was right. Lock him in that thread and make it his very own echo chamber.

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Fair comment. I'm a reader not a writer! I suppose I'm too old to have the energy for this. I've been a Tottenham fan since about 1965 so you can imagine how ancient I am. 🙂

I certainly can as I’ve been hooked since 1961!

Not all threads on here end in arguments tbf and some are just funny

A couple of years ago we were discussing the tactics of the current England manager on a thread which eventually descended into a cunt off over whether the new Dr Who should be female!

You get used to it

Are you new here?

Back
Top Bottom