Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we going to pretend per 90 isn’t a relevant stat?

Are we going to pretend it's not mainly used for evaluating bench players to see what they might produce if given longer stretches?

The thing is, if you know about stats, you'd also know that a 20 game period is a ridiculously small sample size for any predictive model so using something like per 90 is pure amateur hour analysis at this stage of the season.

Especially when you aren't using it to analyze anything, you are using it to fit a narrative on a player you don't want to admit you have been wrong about.

He isn't a bum

He isn't the next De Bruyne

He's just decent , some good games/moments , some very average games

I can't see him ever being anymore than just decent , if we want to win the big pots I think we need to be aiming higher

Same pretty much goes for most of our attacking options albeit a couple of exceptions

No idea why this has become a sacrilegious point of view on here

Exactly! When you can't argue a point about why you were wrong, you resort to pound shop maneuvers like "Ftfy"

Ironically you were arguing with Shady before I put you to bed on this one and I've already put Shady to bed on the CB depth wth Davinson earlier.

Shady is right on this one though so somehow you even managed to be worse at opinions than him.

Exactly! When you can't argue a point about why you were wrong, you resort to pound shop maneuvers like "Ftfy"

Ironically you were arguing with Shady before I put you to bed on this one and I've already put Shady to bed on the CB depth wth Davinson earlier.

Shady is right on this one though so somehow you even managed to be worse at opinions than him.

Fuck off you anti vax clown, your opinions are up there with the most uneducated on here. Acting like you don’t reply with ‘too long didnt read’ whenever someone comprehensively takes apart your arguments.

This is the most I will invest in you & it’s too much. Kulu is 52nd for xA per 90 as a so called creative winger. Get over it.

Fuck off you anti vax clown, your opinions are up there with the most uneducated on here. Acting like you don’t reply with ‘too long didnt read’ whenever someone comprehensively takes apart your arguments.

This is the most I will invest in you & it’s too much. Kulu is 52nd for xA per 90 as a so called creative winger. Get over it.

None of the people who wrote posts that were too long to read have ever done anything comprehensively. I doubt they could comprehensively build a kinder egg toy even if they still had the instructions.

Tbh that's also a good way to look at your statistical analysis. You read an XG stat and chime out nonsense like a kid building a kinder egg toy then somehow thinking they can redesign the Brooklynn Bridge.

Versatile player able to help us out playing as RW or central midfield player,

Big guy who is difficult to dispossess and keeps hold of the ball - a useful trait - and help build forward movement plus adds a goal threat around opposition goal area

Pleased we have him. Solid player

Bro is boasting that he put 2 men to bed

Good Lord, you're still going

e82b0316b5600d349fce927c240687beb6e13c46.gif
Who the fuck would reel off a list of players whilst trying to demean our own player at the same time??......fuckin incredible!......🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom