Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way did we turn down mega money for him. That was a rumour. We have made some terrible transfer decisions and that would have been the worst if it was true.
Farmers league or not Bayern probably average quarter finals of champions league over last 15 seasons and dier is not that level.

Mourinho was their manger - at his peak of making shit transfers

It's entirely believable

Send a minibus over on the ferry. Dier, Sess, Reguilon, Spence and Ndombele. They'll need a minibus for all the snacks.

I wasn't sure about Ange at first. I didn't think he was big enough in stature to come to a club like Spurs and push all the shit out. I was fearful he was a little too grateful for the job and to work with, and I quote Levy "a talented squad"
But nope. He's come in and done exactly what should have started in 2019 and pushed all these turds out.
If this isnt the condemnation that the last few Dier fanbois needed to finally see he simply isn't very good, then they should probably start watching Darts or something less nuanced.

"Fuck this, I'm going home"
Ah Harry…. It’s das der fluffer?

Bayern Munich captain Manuel Neuer was happy to be back on the pitch with his squad for some game action, but knows that things probably could have been a little bit better during the team’s 1-1 draw with FC Basel.

“We had an intensive week of training, but of course we wanted to win the game. We had a lot of good situations, especially in the first half. We had the clearer chances. Basel made two or three clever tactical fouls and stopped good moves for us. Generally speaking, we are satisfied with the training week and will continue to work,” Neuer said after the match (as captured by @iMiaSanMia).

Neuer has been around the block long enough to know that training camp and friendlies are just a couple of key parts to the month of January. The transfer window is active and Neuer has heard the rumors that his club will be busy.

“I don’t know anything concrete yet, but I know that the people in charge are sounding out the market and seeing whether the right solution is there for us and within our price expectations as a club. We know that we had a thin squad when we had injuries. We trust the people in charge to make the right decisions,” Neuer told Tz (as captured by @iMiaSanMia).

When asked about Tottenham Hotspur’s Eric Dier, Neuer did not sound like he was opposed to the move: “The name definitely sounds good, that’s for sure. The people in charge will explore the market, we are completely relaxed about it.”

Dier deserves a lot more respect than he is given. That does not equate to him playing or staying. But he’s never once given less than his ability allowed. He never made excuses and at times served his club and country with huge integrity.

Should he move to Bayern. Good wishes and good fortune to the lad in the games ahead.

Well said.

I wish him all the best.

Dier was my favorite player at one time. He's a great guy off the pitch by what we can see in interviews and random videos and he was a big part of some really good teams we had.

In my mind, he wasn't the same after whatever that stomach issue he had was. I'm sure they are not related but it seems like that time period was the turning point where he dropped off and became mistake prone.

I'd love £2m for him to go to Bayern and hopefully he has a great finish to his career there.

Back
Top Bottom