Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never really liked him at CDM position to be honest. It wrecked his instincts at CB where he suddenly imagined himself a midfield maestro level handler of the ball. I remember an article about him around that time where he mentioned going to art galleries to try and improve his creative thought. Bizarre approach.

Anyways I’m glad he got his move to Bayern and can keep playing. Also glad we got rid of his wages and can focus on players more suited to our system.

Fuck off Bayern.

Toy Story Goodbye GIF
He should be thanking Harry Kane. There is no fucking chance they would sign him if Kane wasn’t there.

Still chapter closed finally, we can all move on.

Let him off and I wish him well always potentially a problem when you hand out big contracts and then find out that the player might actually want to see it out rather than feck off to some other club .

Conte had him in well insulated in the middle of the back 3 tbf. Davies impressed me way more in that run.

That's doesn't mean he wasn't good overall, his form got him back into the England squad.

That season was anything better than we saw in 2018/19 for example.

From 2018-19 he was injured most of the time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom