Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll give you ten for the gourd plus a free Ndombele with it. He's worth £55m.

tJfkcnwFiV1R.gif

I stand to make thirty seven pounds, fifteen shillings and sixpence farthing on this bet. All for an outlay of a florin and half a crown.
£37.78? Thought £37.81 but farthings are half Pence?

(Was born post decimalisation, just)

Remember that wonderful old threepenny bit? The coin to end all coins...
As a kid, I loved them. When I was a little boy(late 1950's) I had a friend whose Mum was Scottish. In the front room they had a picture rail, just below ceiling height, and all the way along it was a row of threepenny bits.

As a kid, I loved them. When I was a little boy(late 1950's) I had a friend whose Mum was Scottish. In the front room they had a picture rail, just below ceiling height, and all the way along it was a row of threepenny bits.
My parents collected them in a big bowl on the mantelpiece and occasionally I'd nick one for a bag of chips...

£37.78? Thought £37.81 but farthings are half Pence?

(Was born post decimalisation, just)
A farthing was a quarter of a penny. Had a beautiful little wren embossed on the back of it. Half a penny was a Ha'penny (pronounced Hay-perny).

VylsSC7.png

Agree, defintely should drop Richy for Son
I dunno about definitely!!

I reckon Ange is man-management savvy enough to know that starting with Richie at least, and perhaps bringing Sonny on in the 2nd half (to a rapturous welcome reserved just for him) will do wonders for BOTH players' confidence.

I reckon Richie starts this one... Then we'll see...

Youd honestly play Son with 2 of Werner, Johnson or Dejan. Werner Misses chances, Johnson and Dejan are way out of form whereas Richy is on a scoring run. 😂😂😂
Of course not, I was being sarcastic to the poster above who proposed Werner left and Son striker (and I assume Richy sub).

Back
Top Bottom