Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting the thread because we confirmed tickets this morning and now you bastards are going to have to put up with me for this one.

Come on you Spurs!

6-0, obviously, because I'm good luck.

:paraticiwink: :ange-arms::sonlol:

I wanna be optimistic but we aren't winning that unless we change our attitude, some players, and some coaching philosophy/decisions

Our performances of late are worrying me. I think we'll get outplayed here. The question for me is how clinical will Brighton be. Both teams will score but I think Brighton use the ball better for longer than we do. Until Son comes back we have major issues out wide.

At the very least you're playing a side thats not going to just play for set pieces. The opportunity will be there for fluid football. Im glad this ones at home.

Is it our next 3 at home? 9 points and i'd say its very unlikely we can finish below 5th, and will almost certainly put us in the box seat for top 4.

Its the teams that turn matches into dogfights that scare me most. Quietly confident for this one.

Really no idea how this will turn out, given how see-saw we‘ve been in the last 2 matches. Our midfield and wing play are, at the moment, inconsistent at best, probably not helped by the chopping and changing of players. If they click, we could well tear Brighton apart given their style of play.

Yeah, when we had no centre backs, and two of our starting central midfielders missing.

Remember?
You've got more faith in what you've seen the last 3 or 4 games than I have. The centre backs are not where our issues are lying it's a full back/winger issue.

You've got more faith in what you've seen the last 3 or 4 games than I have. The centre backs are not where our issues are lying it's a full back/winger issue.

Yeah, youre right mate. We build up exactly the same with Emerson and Davies at centre back

Back
Top Bottom