Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vicario
Porto
Romero
VdV
Udogie
Bissouma
Sarr
Maddison
Kulusevski
Richarlison
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porto Romero VdV Udogie
Bissouma
Sarr Maddison
Kulusevski Richarlison Werner
[/lineup]

This is what I would like to see if Biss is fit.

Vicario
Porto
Romero
VdV
Udogie
Bissouma
Sarr
Maddison
Kulusevski
Richarlison
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porto Romero VdV Udogie
Bissouma
Sarr Maddison
Kulusevski Richarlison Werner
[/lineup]

This is what I would like to see if Biss is fit.
If he’s not, Benta 6.

Inwould swap Werner and Kulu

Udogie doesn’t zip him in quick enough and inwould like to see us stretch the pitch

Even if he loses the semi final he’s still got the 3rd place playoff. Might as well win the whole thing now
3rd place games must be the most pointless games ever thought up! Another money spinner initiative. As if the players don't have enough games to get through, especially when tournaments take place during an ongoing season.

If he’s not, Benta 6.

Inwould swap Werner and Kulu

Udogie doesn’t zip him in quick enough and inwould like to see us stretch the pitch
Yeah Bentancur is the obvious replacement if Bissouma can’t go but I do think the 3 I chose in midfield complement each other best.

Interesting idea swapping the wings. Maybe Dejan would attack the byline more often instead of cutting in all of the time. We also know Porro loves a through ball.

Yeah Bentancur is the obvious replacement if Bissouma can’t go but I do think the 3 I chose in midfield complement each other best.

Interesting idea swapping the wings. Maybe Dejan would attack the byline more often instead of cutting in all of the time. We also know Porro loves a through ball.
The full backs are narrow already so inverting the wide players further narrows the pitch. Honestly think them delivering crosses from the outside would benefit Richy more too

Another gimme for the lucky fuckers.. They are where they are due to these lucky goals and the 7 pens they have received. Take both of them away and they are out the top 6.

These are the games where I expect us to open the opposition up. They play open football like us and we’ll get loads of chances. Very confident we will win this. Need to get a few clean sheets again in the next few games to give the back four a bit of confidence. We will always create and score. Sort out conceding and we will win nearly every game because even when we are not playing well we will score.

Almost maximun strenght for this one, if we don't beat them for at least three I'm not
It may have only been the blades but brighton looked as smooth as silk. They are a dangerous team and we're going to have to tighten up the back four for this one and keep hjog and Johnson for injuries only...should be an attractive match though...

We won’t ever see Deki start on the left for us.

Back
Top Bottom