Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting the thread because we confirmed tickets this morning and now you bastards are going to have to put up with me for this one.

Come on you Spurs!

6-0, obviously, because I'm good luck.

:paraticiwink: :ange-arms::sonlol:

GF_eQ_jWcAAj2TT

Apologies for in game meltdown, had 4 pints pregame in the stadium which may have had an effect. No way better than to win with a last minute winner however below par we were.

On the way back home now after several celebratory drinks.

Up the spurs!

Ahem, when Liverpool/Man City/Arse/Man Utd etc do it, it's the *"Hallmark of Champions" SKY FOOTBALL CLICHE ALERT*
Yet when we do it, it's somehow undeserving!???
I miss the days when Spurs fans actually enjoyed a Spurs win.

Nowadays it's "yeah I'm happy we won, but..."

By every metric we deserved to win that game, but instead of talking about the wonderful move that got us the winner, there's anger and constant fault picking.

What a fanbase.

Fuck you all and your 'paper over cracks' and 'we were lucky' and 'we played shit' and 'smash and grab'.

Some of you fuckers had us down for relegation before the season!

All us sensible people - yeah that's right, I'm sensible - know we're not the finished article and know we'll ride our luck at times.

Just fucking enjoy the ride! #COYS

Back
Top Bottom