Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can that be the case when I have stated several times, in no uncertain terms that I am fully behind our sigings and think we are a much stronger squad than last season.

Of course players need to settle, but the fact is, we didnt spend 110M to get in the CL in 2015.

Levy and AVB, and the players themselves know exactly what is expected of them...they've banged on about it enough....and I bring up the gelling point so often, because one minute the consensus is that we should be happy with top 10 and a cup, and we shouldnt expect to see any results from this team for at least a year...

...and in the next breath, we should go and spunk more money at Christmas on x,y and z....and bring back Berbatov!??

And then they defend the manic rotation, and forget all about gelling.

How will Naughton gel if we sign Shaw....? Funny how people dont think Naughton deserves to gel....naaah, he's just "shit"....now we've decided Rose is a crack head, and Dawson should never play for us again. Why cant Dawson have gelling time with Vlad....?

Sick of all this erratic thinking.
People don't have this super analytical mind that you possess Sammy, they have to think things through and sometimes this is done erratically, usually after a few pints of the best!:rolleyes:

I assume you're referring to @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon with your other point. No idea why he's decided to neg your every post to be honest. I don't condone that at all but You'll have to take that up with him.
Your post already provides him with an adequate summary. If he operated a different attitude he wouldn't get negged. Simple as that. But since he has no interest in doing that, this is my way of telling him he's out of order. If he doesn't like it maybe he should have the balls to to either ask me about it, by PM if necessary, or simply stop the cunt act. I mean really, does he have to insult every single person he debates with on here, to give just one example? It's tiresome to have to read countless posts every match thread containing the same negative shit over and over, laced with attacks on whoever he's talking to. Just look at the shit he's been giving @ Blanchflower Blanchflower about his family connections - that's bloody low. Really, it isn't necessary to tell a person they are a cunt whose gandfather would be ashamed of them just to advance an opinion on football is it? Plus, it's just not viable to use the ignore feature for someone who posts as much as spammy in those threads as they no longer make sense when his posts are blocked.

He could be a perfectly valuable poster if he changed his style, as unlike some of the other trolls who just post shite all the time he does actually have some half decent opinions, some of which I agree with. It's just the way he goes about it that has rubbed people up the wrong way. It's to him as to whether or not he can change it, or even wants to considering his apparent total lack of introspection (with you being one of countless people on here to point out to him the very same reason why his ignore list is as long as a camel cock). Like I have said before, he wants his cake and to eat it too. Wants to be be the big man all the time, but equally whines like a teenage girl every time people call him on it.

15596.png

Your post already provides him with an adequate summary. If he operated a different attitude he wouldn't get negged. Simple as that. But since he has no interest in doing that, this is my way of telling him he's out of order. If he doesn't like it maybe he should have the balls to to either ask me about it, by PM if necessary, or simply stop the cunt act. I mean really, does he have to insult every single person he debates with on here, to give just one example? It's tiresome to have to read countless posts every match thread containing the same negative shit over and over, laced with attacks on whoever he's talking to. Just look at the shit he's been giving @ Blanchflower Blanchflower about his family connections - that's bloody low. Really, it isn't necessary to tell a person they are a cunt whose gandfather would be ashamed of them just to advance an opinion on football is it? Plus, it's just not viable to use the ignore feature for someone who posts as much as spammy in those threads as they no longer make sense when his posts are blocked.

He could be a perfectly valuable poster if he changed his style, as unlike some of the other trolls who just post shite all the time he does actually have some half decent opinions, some of which I agree with. It's just the way he goes about it that has rubbed people up the wrong way. It's to him as to whether or not he can change it, or even wants to considering his apparent total lack of introspection (with you being one of countless people on here to point out to him the very same reason why his ignore list is as long as a camel cock). Like I have said before, he wants his cake and to eat it too. Wants to be be the big man all the time, but equally whines like a teenage girl every time people call him on it.

15596.png

Yes. It speaks volumes for you when you dislike a post, that 7 or 8 people have pos repped.

Well done

Waiting for people to call me a pathetic cunt for neg repping all their posts.

They did. I made my point. I stopped.

Lets get the thread back to Spurs eh....I think thats what we all want.

You made no point, other than you can act like a pathetic cunt. Now it seems you are saying thats what you wanted, strange, but each to their own.

Im more concerned with every thread turning out like this. I started talking about Shaw as LB, and now I have the 5th person in this thread talking about me.

Lets get back on topic eh? I think thats what people want. The bickering is pointless and tiresome.
It's not bickering - it's countless posters outlining your pathetic cunt-like behavior when you debate with people on here - nothing but insults and condescending vitriol. Take note, change, adapt and integrate into this community else you might soon end up like TED and the lot.

This is not bickering - more of a finding out, really

Shaw would be a fantastic addition but if we´re going to go out and spend 20 million again I´d rather it was on a striker who will actually fit into our system. I like Soldado but we´ve been crying out for a Drogba/Lukaku type player for 3 seasons now.

It's not bickering - it's countless posters outlining your pathetic cunt-like behavior when you debate with people on here - nothing but insults and condescending vitriol. Take note, change, adapt and integrate into this community else you might soon end up like TED and the lot.

This is not bickering - more of a finding out, really

Lets stay on topic

Back
Top Bottom