James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really bad today. Should've scored to make it 1-0, and then was invisible apart from one dribble which got Palhinha booked.

He's back IMO.

Will start pulling teams to pieces again now.
The best are consistently on form. I’m not convinced yet that Maddison is going to be consistent enough to be a star player on a team that wins things. You can’t be anonymous in a game like that if you are a serious player
I never know if you actually mean what you say because you can literally state the exact opposite a week later.

You must be smoking the good shit.

The best are consistently on form. I’m not convinced yet that Maddison is going to be consistent enough to be a star player on a team that wins things. You can’t be anonymous in a game like that if you are a serious player
Put him in Man city and he would be world class, he try's to do o everything himself like he he did while he was at Leicester.......it's not his fault he's surrounded by dross

He’s pretty much your classic #10. Can be unbelievable for a run of games and then anonymous for another. He’s got nice feet but he isn’t an athlete like say Bellingham and there’s a reason his ‘archetype’ has died off a bit in recent years.

Still a really good footballer but we probably all did get overexcited after a great start. He was the same at Leicester - great in patches. I don’t think he’s an Odegaard type who can control tempo either.

Up there with the least of our worries though and wouldn’t be at all surprised if he ends up finishing the season strongly.

He’s pretty much your classic #10. Can be unbelievable for a run of games and then anonymous for another. He’s got nice feet but he isn’t an athlete like say Bellingham and there’s a reason his ‘archetype’ has died off a bit in recent years.

Still a really good footballer but we probably all did get overexcited after a great start. He was the same at Leicester - great in patches. I don’t think he’s an Odegaard type who can control tempo either.

Up there with the least of our worries though and wouldn’t be at all surprised if he ends up finishing the season strongly.

Odegaard is shit you raging gooner.

Funny that the thing you will defend hardest is criticism of gooners and the thing that Shadydan Shadydan will defend hardest is criticism of Levy/ENIC.

So predictable.

Erm I said ok mate, I really don’t give a shit if you rate him or not. The point was what he can do as a player, not how good he is.

I get you’re very emotional after the loss but give it a rest.

I think he's dropping too deep. Partly due to others not performing in their role properly like bissouma and possibly because teams are nullifying us knowing the tactics we will be deploying. He needs to be a bit smarter than what he has been since his return from injury in terms of the positions he takes up and the passes he is playing. The tempo of his decision making has turned in to a snails pace.

Back
Top Bottom