The Mighty Spurs - Swansea of Wales

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good job you don't go to the stadium then isn't it.

I do when I can....and expecting a shit performance and loss doesnt mean I will boo or slate the players....I had nothing against the players....just the manager....

And as I usually sit in PL when I go, shouting abuse to someone on the halfway line would be rather silly

Didnt watch the game, but delighted to see Sherwood mixed things up and got a top performance.

I was very concerned he would go with his 442 against Swansea, a mistake IMO - and instead he moved away from it for the first time in his tenure.

Well dont Timmy, great to see.

Totally agree, this is how he will get fans onside for a bigger contract; if he shows that tactically he can do more than 4-4-2 (and finish 4th!)

But he's never played like a young Yaya Toure, or been a major player in our side, so dont understand why people have suddenly started creaming in their pants over him.

When the last manager DIDNT PICK HIM.....where were you all demanding he start?

The bloke actually had a career before Tottenham, crazy shit right

was highly rated all across Europe even making numerous appearances for his country

and our last manager did pick him but carry on, I'm really not trying to get into any type of debate with you when you blatantly make shit up as you go

The bloke actually had a career before Tottenham, crazy shit right

was highly rated all across Europe even making numerous appearances for his country

and our last manager did pick him but carry on, I'm really not trying to get into any type of debate with you when you blatantly make shit up as you go

He also dropped him...like he did Eriksen and Ade

He was immense in the second half. It will be good to see the stats for the match for this so called invisible man.

Do you agree?
I think your definition of immense and mine are totally different. Immense means that he cut out passes, made great tackles, put through telling passes, set up and scored goals.
All he did was to play safe short passes to teammates and took little or no responsibility with the ball to initiate attacking moves or make telling passes.
He did very little that was bad, but his overall contribution in a 5 man midfield against a largely inept opposition wasn't great.

I think your definition of immense and mine are totally different. Immense means that he cut out passes, made great tackles, put through telling passes, set up and scored goals.
All he did was to play safe short passes to teammates and took little or no responsibility with the ball to initiate attacking moves or make telling passes.
He did very little that was bad, but his overall contribution in a 5 man midfield against a largely inept opposition wasn't great.

I like a metronome...

I risk wrath saying this but this is what Barca fans said about Xavi for years

:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom