Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I suppose I better watch the rest of the match and continue to put in the work so no one dares call me a bandwagoner when I watch Spurs win the title in 4D from my hovering Honda.

That should have been fucking red on Fernadinho. Same situation as Chelsea in the FA cup semi. We are fucked again.

I want Nabil to score a hat-trick and this forum to implode creating a parallel universe in which Harry Redknapp is the German national coach in Emil Heskey has 3 legs

And again I have to convince my 6 year old, of whom all his class mates are Woolwich wanderers supporters, that he has to support spurs. The poor sod gets stick every day after we lose. Already I've had "dad is it ok to support more than one team". I swear, so help you levy, Tim and Co if my boy ever utters them words, the vengeance I will bring upon you is unspeakable.

Do you mean participating in a competition that is so skewed and affected by money...
and if it's not the money, then it's the be-all-and-end-all mentality of finishing 4th...
just to earn some more money so your star players don't fuck off and search for the be-all-and-end-all Champions League football?
...and when we DO get into a position to really make our mark, someone pays someone to shit in our Lasagne...
yup, what IS the point? I'm with ya Bro!

hello... 3-3 anyone??

That's the one good sir. Gonna change my allegiances to bowls I reckon, looks much more fun

And again I have to convince my 6 year old, of whom all his class mates are Woolwich wanderers supporters, that he has to support spurs. The poor sod gets stick every day after we lose. Already I've had "dad is it ok to support more than one team". I swear, so help you levy, Tim and Co if my boy ever utters them words, the vengeance I will bring upon you is unspeakable.

Keep it up, my dad somehow managed to keep me supporting Spurs during the '00's!

Back
Top Bottom