Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Check the rules, mate - if the player shows intent to play the ball - he's deemed active and offside

I know it sounds unfair due to the circumstances but it's rather clear, imv

I don't know what coverage you are watching but on BT Sport Jake Humphreys said they spoke to the lino as he was coming off and he said he flagged because he thought Dawson was offside, so in that sense he was massively wrong. I do agree though that Adebayor was offside and was influencing play somewhat so it's not the biggest travesty. The red card however.....

I don't know what coverage you are watching but on BT Sport Jake Humphreys said they spoke to the lino as he was coming off and he said he flagged because he thought Dawson was offside, so in that sense he was massively wrong. I do agree though that Adebayor was offside and was influencing play somewhat so it's not the biggest travesty. The red card however.....
What I meant - Daws was offside from Ade's attempted header

That mad 2 minutes at the start of the 2nd half was SO Spursy, they should stick it in the dictionary to describe it!

What I meant - Daws was offside from Ade's attempted header
See what you mean, they didn't really suggest whether the linesman was saying it was from the free kick or from a supposed Adebayor flick on so who knows. It's times like this though that you wish you could get some sort of officials report after the game explaining their big decisions. I don't see why we don't have something like this. Maybe if referees were held more accountable for their decisions they might try and do a better job.

Back
Top Bottom