FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The difference is that Ade had proved himself at arse, City and Real Madrid....so while Soldado had a great season last year at Valencia, he hadnt actually done fuck all really before he was 28, and is not adjusting to the PL in any way.

I think the concerns are justified, and people saying his price tag is doesnt matter need their heads checked.
Surely that means he's done a lot?

Unless you mean scoring 102 goals in 4 seasons is nothing?

Surely that means he's done a lot?

Unless you mean scoring 102 goals in 4 seasons is nothing?

I already acknowledged his time at Valencia. Prior to that he was at Getafe (29 goals in two seasons)

I think we got seduced by his last season to be honest, because prior to that, he has hit 18, 17, 16 and 13 goals....probably 99% inside the box.

I dont see that he's better than Defoe, which is why I question his price tage.

The difference is that Ade had proved himself at arse, City and Real Madrid....so while Soldado had a great season last year at Valencia, he hadnt actually done fuck all really before he was 28, and is not adjusting to the PL in any way.

Steady on, Sammy. He had 3 great years at Valencia and from what I remember was pretty good at Getafe too.

Sounds legit
funny-pictures-auto-costume-legit-390084.jpeg

I already acknowledged his time at Valencia. Prior to that he was at Getafe (29 goals in two seasons)

I think we got seduced by his last season to be honest, because prior to that, he has hit 18, 17, 16 and 13 goals....probably 99% inside the box.

I dont see that he's better than Defoe, which is why I question his price tage.
If you're only going to count his league goals - how can we criticise his performance him in a cup game then?

:soldadolol:

Steady on, Sammy. He had 3 great years at Valencia and from what I remember was pretty good at Getafe too.

Ive listed his goal stats for the season.

Not that impressive (other than last year) when you consider he contributes very little else to the team.

If he was an all round striker, who dug deep and got involved, those are decent tally's. I dont thinks its great for a so called poacher though.

As I said, no better than Defoe, and JD works his bollocks off.

Ive listed his goal stats for the season.

Not that impressive (other than last year) when you consider he contributes very little else to the team.

If he was an all round striker, who dug deep and got involved, those are decent tally's. I dont thinks its great for a so called poacher though.

As I said, no better than Defoe, and JD works his bollocks off.
He's scored a goal every other game for his entire career. Pretty tidy, and much better than JD. You say he contributes very little else to the team but I think he was actually pretty good last night and has been very good all round if you take away the goals (yes, I know that's what he's here for). Link up play is good, crossing good and one of our better passers.

I'm not sure whether it's instruction or adaption but he's got a different role here to the one he played at Valencia. Much more involved. But Valencia, and Spanish teams in general instruct their strikers to concentrate on one thing, scoring.

Freddie Kanoute I think spoke about it length in an interview where he said he was asked to do a lot more at Spurs than at Sevilla.

He's scored a goal every other game for his entire career. Pretty tidy, and much better than JD. You say he contributes very little else to the team but I think he was actually pretty good last night and has been very good all round if you take away the goals (yes, I know that's what he's here for). Link up play is good, crossing good and one of our better passers.

I'm not sure whether it's instruction or adaption but he's got a different role here to the one he played at Valencia. Much more involved. But Valencia, and Spanish teams in general instruct their strikers to concentrate on one thing, scoring.

Freddie Kanoute I think spoke about it length in an interview where he said he was asked to do a lot more at Spurs than at Sevilla.

You know what, Rebrov and Schevchenko were good once

I sometimes think some people want him to be shit because it proves their pro-Defoe / anti-AVB agenda right

The type of 'fans' BAE encountered at the game it seems

Back
Top Bottom