The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched back some highlights, there was so much passion tonight, such a far cry from Norwich on sunday. Against Norwich i never felt like we were going to score but even when we went 1 down tonight, i knew, we'd score 3 and do it.

The scrap got the blood boiling and we finally got mad. We looked great after it. Played with a chip on our shoulder. I knew we had it in us I just wish we could see it more often.

What a difference a supportive crowd is compared to a moaning crowd for a result. I really enjoy watching the games where 1882 is involved. Only wish I could make out all the songs and chants going on.
Wish I could be there and experience the atmosphere.

I hope this comeback can go some way into galvanising our upcoming PL performances as well - great mental strength to come back

Last 35 minutes of the match was a real pleasure to watch....0-2 overall then 3-2 in style...emotions at his finest,happiness in the end...

If someone want to watch that great second half again - check this link

Time really stopped once Adebayor controlled that ball of Zeki. It felt like an betting commercial and really gave me the shivers. But bloody hell, we never do things the easy way but this was great.

Enjoyed last night a lot.
Anyone else notice the lack of police in the stands (i was shelf) and how good the stewards were? made the whole experience more enjoyable for me

Still showing an over reliance on ade though...
Fuck I wish we had lamela back...
Ade, eriksen and lamela in the same team gives me the tingles...
9449738BE51A2467B63918EEC9F48.jpg

There are a lot of good teams still in the competition actually. Good that half of them are going to go out in the next round. I just know - know - that we are going to win this competition the last time there is no CL place for doing so, and come 5th in the league. #spursy

Here's hoping that the likes of Juve and Porto regard the competition with as much disdain as many Top 4 English clubs.... But I bet they don't!

Still showing an over reliance on ade though...
Fuck I wish we had lamela back...
Ade, eriksen and lamela in the same team gives me the tingles...

Ade is finishing chances the team create, he's not taking the ball on the half way line beating 4 players and wellying it in from 25 yards.:baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom