AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The specifics are he either resigned or was fired....that is black or white.

You call it grey...its not grey to not know something..what does "mutual consent" mean to you?

To me it means that AVB was happy to leave, and the club were happy for him to, or vice versa. If he wasnt fired, he resigned....there is no grey area.
There is. Sam, not everything is black and white.
AVB may not have been happy to leave and Levy may not have been happy for him to. But sometimes it just doesn't work out between two people and they decide to call it a day (by mutual consent)... You know, like grownups... who don't spend 23 hours a day on a football forum arguing with strangers about how everything must be either black or white.

Not at all. My views are very simple.

People are trying to argue with me, that I cant know what went on so I cant possibly have an opinion on it.

But they can have an opinion on it.

If the debate is pointless, hop off. If its too heated, then stick to the subject. The subject is AVB, yet you are not talking about him. Odd.
Are you consciously trolling or are you really that oblivious?

A post moaning about hypocrisy which then resorts to hypocrisy. Good lord.

This, in essence, encapsulates why you're so frustrating. You can engage in sensible, albeit strong debate, then riddle your posts with hypocrisy and abuse when you either get caught out, are wrong, or just fancy giving it the barry. Anyway, I'll take your tip and hop off.

Where are Schmood and MK jumping in all guns blasing to lambast Virginia for acting like he was there, in the meeting, and making wild assumptions contrary to all eveidence......!??

Nowhere. Thats where, LOL
Because I believe he was sacked too. I'm not going to lambast someone who's views I agree with am I? I also didn't give you bollocks for acting like you were there.

There is. Sam, not everything is black and white.
AVB may not have been happy to leave and Levy may not have been happy for him to. But sometimes it just doesn't work out between two people and they decide to call it a day (by mutual consent)... You know, like grownups... who don't spend 23 hours a day on a football forum arguing with strangers about how everything must be either black or white.

Oh the irony....

However, what does mutual consent mean?

The contract was terminated. Either by AVB, or by the club.....resignation or fired.

He may have been happy to be fired, but its still being fired.
Levy may have been happy for him to resign, but its still resignation.

What "grey area" can terminate a contract in the eyes of the law....."We shook hands Your Honour, and he simply walked out of the door"....

Wake up

Are you consciously trolling or are you really that oblivious?

A post moaning about hypocrisy which then resorts to hypocrisy. Good lord.

This, in essence, encapsulates why you're so frustrating. You can engage in sensible, albeit strong debate, then riddle your posts with hypocrisy and abuse when you either get caught out, are wrong, or just fancy giving it the barry. Anyway, I'll take your tip and hop off.

And still, the letters A.V.B are nowhere to be seen in your post....

However, what does mutual consent mean?

The contract was terminated. Either by AVB, or by the club.....resignation or fired.
DJHUnpw.png

The contract was terminated. By mutual consent. Nobody was fired. Nobody resigned.

Because I believe he was sacked too. I'm not going to lambast someone who's views I agree with am I?

Hahah......funny that I didnt see you defend yourself when MK Yid tried to make out I had agenda for thinking he was fired, due to the media...Or at the same time MK lambast you or Virginia for it..

It would appear that not everyone needs hard evidence to form an opinion. Just me...LOL

DJHUnpw.png

The contract was terminated. By mutual consent. Nobody was fired. Nobody resigned.

Are you suggesting that they counted to three and signed on the dotted line together at the same time, and then shared a group hug?

Im more inclined to believe (might want to look that definition up to, before you ask me for hard evidence and proof in a frenzy) that Levy called AVB in to find out what the fuck he was playing at, suggested that he should play Ade, and AVB refused, said he would leave, and it was accepted.

That to me, is AVB quitting, however it was subsequently worked out/worded

Hahah......funny that I didnt see you defend yourself when MK Yid tried to make out I had agenda for thinking he was fired, due to the media...Or at the same time MK lambat you or Virginia for it..

It would appear that not everyone needs hard evidence to form an opinion. Just me...LOL
I didn't read that. Nor do I care about that.

But let's be honest, when it comes to AVB* you do have an agenda.

*look it says AVB

I didn't read that. Nor do I care about that.

But let's be honest, when it comes to AVB* you do have an agenda.

*look it says AVB

You should actually read the thread, because I admitted to having an agenda three times now....Its nothing Im hiding or denying....not sure why people keep telling me what I know, and willingly stand by, like Im ashamed of it.

You should actually read the thread, because I admitted to having an agenda three times now....Its nothing Im hiding or denying....not sure why people keep telling me what I know, and willingly stand by, like Im ashamed of it.
when MK Yid tried to make out I had agenda

So you admitted it, but then say that after. So MK was correct? You're right, I haven't read the thread, because, let's be honest an AVB debate with you follows pretty consistent lines. Anyway, I'm off to playing cricket in the shitting rain. Enjoy your day arguing semantics.

Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

When looking at the spurs tapestry of bullshit from last year, why pick the one area with the most uncertainty of what EXACTLY went down in that room, and argue over what happened?

Pointless when there is nowhere to turn for definitive answers, results were going badly we ended up getting a new manager end of story

So you admitted it, but then say that after. So MK was correct?

MK tried to make out my agenda was based on me thinking he resigned.

Its not. Its based on the fact he was a shit manager, who had us playing shit football, and put his ego before the club....resigning in December just added more resentment on my part.

It wasnt the entire reason for my animosity.

Are you suggesting that they counted to three and signed on the dotted line together at the same time, and then shared a group hug?
Your problem is that by being anti-AVB you completely relieve Levy of any responsibility... When in fact he was probably just as responsible as AVB, if not more. BAE (aka the left back situation), Ade, 'results over style' philosophy, new players... If you can't see how Levy's also responsible for this mess of a season, then you're dim at best and completely retarded at worst.
And what you can't see or are deliberately ignoring was obvious to both parties in Levy's office that day. In the same way all AVB's wrongs are so obvious to you. They both let each other down.
So they shared a talk, agreed that it was not going to work out and decided to part ways. By mutual consent.

#grey

Your problem is that by being anti-AVB you completely relieve Levy of any responsibility... When in fact he was probably just as responsible as AVB, if not more. BAE (aka the left back situation), Ade, 'results over style' philosophy, new players... If you can't see how Levy's also responsible for this mess of a season, then you're dim at best and completely retarded at worst.
And what you can't see or are deliberately ignoring was obvious to both parties in Levy's office that day. In the same way all AVB's wrongs are so obvious to you. They both let each other down.
So they shared a talk, agreed that it was not going to work out and decided to part ways. By mutual consent.

#grey

Your problem is that you have ignored the fact I slated Levy and backed AVB all the way over the way he was let down over Moutinho, and still stand by that even now, and the fact when I thought AVB was sacked, despite feeling it was the right decision, I criticised Levy for not having a proper replacement lined up.

Your problem is also that you are far more like me than you want to be, or care to admit.

Battering home your thoughts, post after post, with fuck all evidence other than opinions you have formed from the same media outlets as myself......expressed in the way you choose - in this case, to sympathise with AVB.

An agenda of sorts.

Big difference is, I know exactly what I am, and happily admit to it.

If I am dim, or retarded so be it. I rather be that, than a preacher, who shows zero ability to rise above the behaviour he so frequently condemns.

Twat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom