AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I ask why is this point being debated and why is this thread still in existence anymore?
Isn't it time to lock it down?? AVB has left the building.

Learn to lose honorably, Sam.

tumblr_inline_n1ck6wrI7i1sq9wsr.gif

Can I ask why is this point being debated and why is this thread still in existence anymore?
Isn't it time to lock it down?? AVB has left the building.

Fucking hell, you do realise this is the internet...people can talk shite on any subject for any length of time.

Yeah, but not as a Premier League manager unfortunately.
Which should automatically tell you their termination clauses are probably one of the most well detailed part of the Contract. Unless you're suggesting managers take on this jobs with the security and belief of a lifetime job? Lol

There's been no talk of severance pay to AVB from us. To suggest anything else is simply guess work.
Hahaha

When has a club in their history ever published details about the severance package for any sacked manager?

Are you familiar with non-disclosure?

Your naivety is astounding, with all due respect fella.

According to this logic - we probably also sold Bale for free because the club never posted an official figure

Last edited:
Hahah......funny that I didnt see you defend yourself when MK Yid tried to make out I had agenda for thinking he was fired, due to the media...Or at the same time MK lambast you or Virginia for it..

It would appear that not everyone needs hard evidence to form an opinion. Just me...LOL

Geez, all that effort and you've still missed the point. I'm not making out you have an agenda (not that I need to because you clearly do...but your agenda is to find something / someone to direct your vitriol toward), my point is that you have decided upon who should, without doubt be to blame, without actually knowing who is to blame.

Hahaha

When has a club in their history ever published details about the severance package for any sacked manager?

Are you familiar with non-disclosure?

Your naivety is astounding, with all due respect fella.

According to this logic - we probably also sold Bale for free because the club never posted an official figure

So what are you basing this on other than guess work?

Because all I see right now from you are assumptions, and petty insults.

Severance packages being the topic, Rene Muelensteen had a ridiculous amount of money for 6 months work with Anzhi and Fulham. Millions and millions. Other than that the speculation about the cost of Chelsea employing AVB and sacking Ancelotti was astronomical, apparently gave Carlo 6 million and had to pay Porto 12 million for AVB, then his severance from there was a pretty penny.

So what are you basing this on other than guess work?

Because all I see right now from you are assumptions, and petty insults.
Are you suggesting it is an 'assumption' AVB's employment contract contained clauses clearly stipulating severances packages/details in case of termination?

Are you suggesting it is an 'assumption' AVB's employment contract contained clauses clearly stipulating severances packages/details in case of termination?

Unless you have some direct quotes about it, or a copy of the contract, then it can be nothing apart from an assumption.

We can assume all we like about his contract and what happened at the end of it. All we know for sure, is that he left the club, and there was a degree of mutuality about it.

Unless you have some direct quotes about it, or a copy of the contract, then it can be nothing apart from an assumption.
So you believe an employment contract had no provisions for termination?

Please take some time and read the above again. There is nothing we can debate further on this issue if you truly believe that. Wow.

So you believe an employment contract had no provisions for termination?
Please take some time and read the above again. There is nothing we can debate further on this issue if you truly believe that. Wow.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png

Maybe you should take your own advice and re read the discussion, before you make even more assumptions and put words in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom