Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't see the interview out here, so will have to catch it when I get home. At least his barnet is looking a lot better these days! I see his first job as to create a real team spirit with players we have, as it seemed that both AVB and Sherwood lost it, to a degree.

857668443.jpg

......:pochserious2:

He has come to us, with glowing appraisals from a number of his former players. He has a playing CV, that most would be proud of. These 2 things alone, will see him listened to in the dressing room and on the training pitch. And should see us on the terraces, give him the time and backing to get things right. Especially if and when there is any player conflict. It did not happen at St Mary's. So if it dose at ours, then maybe it will be more about, our sensitive players than Poch's regime!

I know where my allegiance will lie!

COYS!!

Is anyone else thinking that he's going to be our best manager in years, have us playing sexy football towards the top of the table, meanwhile getting lamela to play out of his skin and tear the premier league to pieces. Then in January we go to war with Argentina over the Falklands again and they both quit the club out of solidarity. All to the delight of BNP supporting Chelsea fans.

So far we've exhausted most football-only spursy scenarios, I feel it's time we bring an international incident into play.

Is anyone else thinking that he's going to be our best manager in years, have us playing sexy football towards the top of the table, meanwhile getting lamela to play out of his skin and tear the premier league to pieces. Then in January we go to war with Argentina over the Falklands again and they both quit the club out of solidarity. All to the delight of BNP supporting Chelsea fans.

So far we've exhausted most football-only spursy scenarios, I feel it's time we bring an international incident into play.
No, I'm not thinking he is going to be our best manager in years, and in actual fact still think he will be out within a year. That said, I dearly hope things work out and I am wrong. Levy appears to be the only man in football that continually cocks up and gets away with it. Sure he is made of Teflon

No, I'm not thinking he is going to be our best manager in years, and in actual fact still think he will be out within a year. That said, I dearly hope things work out and I am wrong. Levy appears to be the only man in football that continually cocks up and gets away with it. Sure he is made of Teflon

Well at least nobody can say your optimistic outlook isn't based on past evidence.

Out of interest though, did you have a manager in mind who you would have felt less disappointed by?

I take comfort in the idea that you would gloss over a major international incident in order to have your reservations confirmed. "I hear what you're saying about that whole war thing, but for goodness sake do I have a cock for day time."

You do mean Islas Malvinas, right? :pochserious:

Back
Top Bottom