The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're pleasant.

If I said something similar to you in real life you'd probably try and film it and hand it to the police.

you don't know me very well buddy, but go ahead and keep acting like everyone on the internet is soft

you'll get what you're looking for if you try hard enough ;)

Moving away from what?

I can't answer every bit of vitriol thrown my way.

I made my point about those songs. I've already said I don't condone the actions of some West Ham fans, just like I'm sure you don't condone the songs you guys have sung about Campbell and Adebayor. I'm sure you don't hate Adebayor when he scores for you.

Football is a fickle business and there's none more so fickle than those at "The Lane". One mintue you're title challengers, the next some of your players aren't fit to wear the shirt. This comes from the top down as your chairman sacks managers if they don't finish in the top four. Ridiculous.

Bottom line is, we have cunts for singing anti-semitic nonsense, for making hissing sounds at PREVIOUS fixtures and for singing about stabbings. It's all wrong.

However, you lot are equally abusive against Woolwich, thrown nasty shit at us and dish out just as much but just can't take it when it's given back.

As for the big nose gestures, so fucking what? What makes that racist? Straw clutching there, my man.
Keep fishing darling, because that was pure fucking gold :paulinholol::kaboullol:

What is ironic and what really sums up the Westham fan base is to go on that kumb website. They currently have or had a thread in regards to the anti Semitic chants on the board. The thread barely got any posts due to the pricks not having the balls to admit what a disgusting set of supporters they seem to be. Westham have always been a disgusting bunch. Preaching a load of bullshit about the term "pikey" as justification to promote their vile anti Semitic abuse. Hissing and gas chamber noises - westham and chelsea fans .... Anti Semitic abuse - westham and chelsea ---- pure hatred towards our club - westham and Chelsea. Vile disgusting white fascist cunts the lot of them!!!!

There really are some real old bitter queens on KUMB, grown men crying because they failed to win a football game.

There really are some real old bitter queens on KUMB, grown men crying because they failed to win a football game.

Dickheads the lot of them. Even saw on that shitty site them saying they wanted Kane to recieve a career threatening injury because he " dived" ... They really are such vile supporters. They are full of absolute jealous hatred for our club and supporters.

by Romford on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Westcliffspur wrote:Spot on. We all like to think our club's fans are morally superior but it is right across the board. If you dont think Spurs, West Ham, Woolwich etc have a small element of idiots than you are deluded. These clubs also have a much larger element of decent fan swho do not get caught up in these offensive chants.

Romford wrote - I can see why you are on here fella....your sites are full of absolute muppets !!

For fans so quick to jump on the race card...you'd think they'd know what it meant.

Can't see too much decency on there...and they to a man seem to think we are all Nazis.

Unbelievable

Maybe if you stopped and actually listen to the amount of anti Semitic abuse you mugs direct at us everytime we play you then you can wonder why we all think your fan base consists of a load of nazis. Brainless fucks these guys and still trying to justify the disgusting vile abuse they give out every single time. Like I said westham fans are a bunch of jelly eeled eating east end fascist cunts

tommyd2nd4th wrote:I don't agree that the chanting is anti-Semitic or that this incident is comparable to the Chelsea fans in France. When some of our fans chant about Jews, they don't do it because they hate Jews, they do it because it pisses off Spurs fans.

Exactly.

This crock of **** is wheeled out every year.

It isn't anti Jewish its anti Tottenham Hotspur.

If it's a West Ham song and if it's anti semitic why isn't it heard every week at every West Ham game ?

Why not against Everton, Villa, Southampton and WBA ?

Do the supposedly anti semitic supporters who sing it only go to the Tottenham games ?

It's b*llocks isn't it.

Aren't they a bright bunch..

tommyd2nd4th wrote:I don't agree that the chanting is anti-Semitic or that this incident is comparable to the Chelsea fans in France. When some of our fans chant about Jews, they don't do it because they hate Jews, they do it because it pisses off Spurs fans.

Exactly.

This crock of **** is wheeled out every year.

It isn't anti Jewish its anti Tottenham Hotspur.

If it's a West Ham song and if it's anti semitic why isn't it heard every week at every West Ham game ?

Why not against Everton, Villa, Southampton and WBA ?

Do the supposedly anti semitic supporters who sing it only go to the Tottenham games ?

It's b*llocks isn't it.

Aren't they a bright bunch..

so it's ok to mock the deaths of sum 6 million people because hey it pisses off Spurs fans :pochfacepalm:

it should piss off any and everybody

bunch of stupid fucks

West Ham are scum ........................
Calm down, and get back in your fucking little box you fucking eel munching bunch of cunts.
This is your best season ever, and you have barely wiped your cock on 5th spot.

Written with passion, straight from the bottom of your heart and the heart of your bottom to boot.
ten out of ten. top of the class

Treble T shirts you say.. Have this then you Cunts.

B-iHCMnIcAAluQw.jpg:large
Can't spell fckued mate! :freundgoal:

Their ChairBitch calls them the " Family Club "
Once again they are in the headlines for mocking the killing of 6m innocent people and laughing and upsetting Disabled children..

What fucked up shit family did she come from??

You see they took the advice of the Jewish owner and overseer. Great ambassadors for the 'Claret and Blue army'
I wish it was a minority. However like Chelsea it's their hard core support. Why ask them to be on the best behaviour and not sing pro holocaust songs if it's a minority? That minority can surely be singled out and banned without making much difference.
No David Gold knows he needs them.

However, whilst their Jew owner takes their money week in week out, lining his pockets and paying lip service they go on & on about how much they hate jews.
You couldn't make it up.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/23/kevin-kilbane-west-ham-fans-disabled

Last edited:
I'm really pleased that all the unjust "Y-word" grief we got last season is finally turning around on the right clubs with the real core support of racial hatred.
Chelsea and West Ham will have to battle this for years to come now. Should have happened year ago!

Back
Top Bottom