Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think about it mate.

That is a team built by industrial level of money.

We're trying to build a stadium. We built a great training ground.

Time to get Tim back. X
Can't help but think I wouldn't mind "industrial levels of money" injected into Spurs.

Well the result is shit but I'd rather have lost than have to support that plastic bunch of soulless Cunts.

All this shit from that Snivelling Babby Mourinho about diving and all they did was dived and cheated for 90 mins.
We had 6 English,en on the pitch at the start and 5 came through the academy.. All they had was a bunch of mercenary Cunts who cost the earth.. Every thing that is wrong with football lined up opposite us today. We are a proper club, they are nothing but a bunch of shithouse Plastic Cunts.

I for one am very proud of our players and club today, not to mention the superb fan base.. We are a proper club and they might have the trophy but we are the winners today..
Our club will always be something that they never will be.

Poch is doing everything right and long may it continue..

As for that fucking dull stupid childish Cunt Ghoulfest, get a fucking life you sad Mummy's Boy Prick.

Patience. Look at United, they spent 250 million or whatever and are still shit. I am looking forward to seeing what Poch and that starting 11 (minus Townsend) can do with just 1 game a week

Townsend was excellent today.

The problem was it was just lonesome runs. Not just by him but by everyone. Poch needs to learn.

I won't have Andros slated.

Well the result is shit but I'd rather have lost than have to support that plastic bunch of soulless Cunts.

All this shit from that Snivelling Babby Mourinho about diving and all they did was dived and cheated for 90 mins.
We had 6 English,en on the pitch at the start and 5 came through the academy.. All they had was a bunch of mercenary Cunts who cost the earth.. Every thing that is wrong with football lined up opposite us today. We are a proper club, they are nothing but a bunch of shithouse Plastic Cunts.

I for one am very proud of our players and club today, not to mention the superb fan base.. We are a proper club and they might have the trophy but we are the winners today..
Our club will always be something that they never will be.

Poch is doing everything right and long may it continue..

As for that fucking dull stupid childish Cunt Ghoulfest, get a fucking life you sad Mummy's Boy Prick.
and Jayc1 Jayc1 and that skywalker68 cunt . Why are these cunts even here?

Townsend was excellent today.

The problem was it was just lonesome runs. Not just by him but by everyone. Poch needs to learn.

I won't have Andros slated.
What did he do that was that excellent? And that is a serious question. I watched the game and didn't see anything excellent. I saw him be completely ineffective and deservedly subbed as the worst player on the pitch, after 60 minutes

and Jayc1 Jayc1 and that skywalker68 cunt . Why are these cunts even here?

Can't be arsed to trawl through every post but what have they been doing???

You really have to be one sad no life Fuck to get your Jollies posting on another clubs forum on your day off..
I'll put my money on that sad little Cunt Ghoulfest being a Woolwich fan, it's what they do as they have fuck all else in their pathetic little lives.

What did he do that was that excellent? And that is a serious question. I watched the game and didn't see anything excellent. I saw him be completely ineffective and deservedly subbed as the worst player on the pitch, after 60 minutes

Wembley is a big pitch. He punched holes in their impervious defence.

We didn't take advantage of it.

Many reasons why.

You really have to be one sad no life Fuck to get your Jollies posting on another clubs forum on your day off..
I'll put my money on that sad little Cunt Ghoulfest being a Woolwich fan, it's what they do as they have fuck all else in their pathetic little lives.
Jayc1 Jayc1 did the usual. Predicting that we would lose before the game (such genius to think that the best team in the league would win), then as soon as we go down predicting we would lose 3-0, then coming on right after 90 mins to gloat about how he was right, and we were completely shit, team's shit, managers shit. So as I say, the usual

GF is woolwich Jayc1 Jayc1 couldn't wait to cunt us off.

He punched holes in their impervious defence.

Wouldn't go that far. Every time we attacked they had 5-6 bodies back. I think we barely threatened, for all our possession. Can't remember us creating more than one clear cut chance and maybe 1 half chance.

Mason needs to stop shooting at every opportunities, been awful at that the past few games. Just releases all the pressure.

Wembley is a big pitch. He punched holes in their impervious defence.

We didn't take advantage of it.

Many reasons why.
When? I remember last game you came on saying that Lamela was a 'little boy and kept getting barged of the ball' (that was you right?) You seem to have some bias for Andros over Lamela that is blinding your perception of the games. Andros did nothing, all game

Jayc1 Jayc1 did the usual. Predicting that we would lose before the game (such genius to think that the best team in the league would win), then as soon as we go down predicting we would lose 3-0, then coming on right after 90 mins to gloat about how he was right, and we were completely shit, team's shit, managers shit. So as I say, the usual

I know you love me, but can you go fan boy over someone else?

I posted one message before the match, if I remember rightly. I said "No Lloris, no cup" at reports he wasn't going to play. I don't think that's melting or predicting us to lose, twat.

Also I was, quite fucking clearly, "time to try and Jinx them..believe in Juju! they will win 3-0 with no injuries and all 11 men on the pitch". Clearly I was hoping the opposite would happen.

While you're putting so many words in my mouth, may as well sneakily slip your cock in there while you're at it, Jesus. Full of shit, as I said, find someone else to stalk.

Just re-read your post. It's legitimately a good 90% made up. If you have issues, quote them, don't bullshit.

I know you love me, but can you go fan boy over someone else?

I posted one message before the match, if I remember rightly. I said "No Lloris, no cup" at reports he wasn't going to play. I don't think that's melting or predicting us to lose, twat.

Also I was, quite fucking clearly, "time to try and Jinx them..believe in Juju! they will win 3-0 with no injuries and all 11 men on the pitch". Clearly I was hoping the opposite would happen.

While you're putting so many words in my mouth, may as well sneakily slip your cock in there while you're at it, Jesus. Full of shit, as I said, find someone else to stalk.

Just re-read your post. It's legitimately a good 90% made up. If you have issues, quote them, don't bullshit.
You have a bizarre thought process, I have no interest in sticking my cock in your mouth thanks.

Yes, saying 'no cup' is not predicting a lose, good one

When? I remember last game you came on saying that Lamela was a 'little boy and kept getting barged of the ball' (that was you right?) You seem to have some bias for Andros over Lamela that is blinding your perception of the games. Andros did nothing, all game

That was me buddy. Lamela is worse than Tom Carroll. Amazed how weak he is.

Give Tom a go.

Back
Top Bottom