Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The real problem is that we can not compete off the pitch with the likes of Chelsea when they can simply chuck any amount of money at a player. The Willian transfer is a great example.

One of the most overrated players i have ever seen, as I said before, they can afford to let De Bruyne leave and it doesnt even touch the sides, he didnt even play with them! thats who we are "competing" with

The fact that you went to all that trouble with stats considering Im a new boy shows how much i have wobbled you and got under your skin.
I must repeat under your skin and not in it i know how much you love the boys.
Luke if you keep this shit up, you're going to get all the fucks you're pockmarked face deserves..... oh wait

Shit love the bloke was going to ask him out for the day.Would have asked you but you would have missed most of the fun due to height restrictions .
thorpe-park-528434797.jpg

Well i can still get in and watch you have fun seeing as i will always be bigger than you night night now young one.

Or when we get the money to buy genuine "top drawer" players we piss it away on players like Soldado and Paulinho.
Lol!! yes true, but that window really screwed us over, all those players coming in, felt a bit for AVB as some were clearly put on him, and its not just Bobby that has proved to be a dud, Capoue and Pauli have been failures, Vlad looks error prone, Chadli is improving and the jury is still out on Lamela

Mummy can i keep the light on ,the nasty man said horrible things to me .
Ha ha look at yourselves you and your mate tried taking me on and i took both of you and fucked you off out of it.
This was a real pity seeing as we are all yids but you two were like proverbial bullies and you got what was coming real shame it had to end up like this.
Still another day Another dollar as they say.

Finally back after an arse of a journey across London. I'm feeling genuinely quite heart broken by the result. Those cunts deserve so little but continue to get so much.
It was a funny atmosphere today - especially with their no show. The truth is, however much effort fans put in, the atmosphere in a large bowl arena is shit compared to e.g. WHL. But we did try and were singing until the end.
I think we've run out of steam a bit this season, but Chelsea did still do a good - if dull - job in keeping us down. Honestly, if Mourinho was on Master Chef, he'd win by turning off everyone else's ovens and making a dull - but technically nutritious - salad.
I am, though, genuinely proud of our team and how the young core of our side is developing this season. It's only a few months on from one of the most chaotic and shambolic seasons we've had in years. There is A LOT to be positive about this season and, as I've probably said before, Poch and the squad will learn so much from this year.

Ha ha look at yourselves you and your mate tried taking me on and i took both of you and fucked you off out of it.
This was a real pity seeing as we are all yids but you two were like proverbial bullies and you got what was coming real shame it had to end up like this.
Still another day Another dollar as they say.
deluded twat.
fa4cccd00da6edd8963a76f6400720399930d5edd6100cc35e8984bb7a45a59f.jpg

3 simple words sum up today: We are Tottenham

Our team weren't as good today, but our history, fans, manager and everything is much more classy than that shower of shit. Well done... you've won a Carling Cup with a hell of a lot more money more than us.

Their fans don't truly appreciate it.. and why should they? To me they are not a real football club... A sad team whose soul has been ripped away by billions of pounds and racist fans. I'd much rather be a Tottenham Hotspur fan, who had 5 academy players in the starting XI today, than a bunch of fascist, racist, reliant-on-billions plastic flag waving weirdos who don't have a clue what real support is. YID ARMY!

I couldn't get a ticket. Today basically confirmed that all Chelsea fans are inbred chav scum cunt fucks. You deserve nothing, and if you think you do read below.

I hope you enjoy your soulless, empty fuckwit victories and lie forever in your non-football supporting world, where all you see is a bunch of players who have no association with who you are, where you come from, or what you care for.

Back
Top Bottom