Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holding midfielders and Left backs don't need to score often. That's not a legitimate complaint. For Townsend, yeah sure. Of course we need to buy. Every team has to add in the summer, doesn't mean we don't have a legitimate foundation to build on.

Think chavs exploited our weaker players today, Kane had 3 men on him every time he got the ball, someone like Depay or a player of his quality would give us the link we need in attack.

We are close to a very good first 11 and bentaleb could be world class in the years to come.

Think chavs exploited our weaker players today, Kane had 3 men on him every time he got the ball, someone like Depay or a player of his quality would give us the link we need in attack.

We are close to a very good first 11 and bentaleb could be world class in the years to come.

I called it before kickoff - sadly for us Fiorentina gave Jose the blue print he needed on Thurdsay to stifle us, and he just copied it, 9 behind ball, bugger all possession, get a couple of lucky deflections and make most of set pieces job done

I hope this is the wake up call levy needs, we are so close to something great but we need a bit more, this summer is so important.

We can definitely improve our starting 11 but that isn't new knowledge IMO. Today was a typical Mourinho game, he played a strong defensive line up and they got a weird set piece and a deflected goal. While someof our players weren't at their best, it ultimately came down to the fact that they got the bounces and we didn't. Besides that it was really even.

Obviously we could use a Depay in use summer. Most teams could, we'll definitely add in the summer. But I don't think that's what decided the game today.

Who is trolling i offered up an opinion that admitidly doesnt sit well with some but Im as just as fucked off as you trust me.
I seriously doubt that. I really don't like these 'wise after the event' wankers - you can't wait to say 'I told you so' or 'we've got nothing'. Just fuck off - no one is interested.

I called it before kickoff - sadly for us Fiorentina gave Jose the blue print he needed on Thurdsay to stifle us, and he just copied it, 9 behind ball, bugger all possession, get a couple of lucky deflections and make most of set pieces job done

I know so much for trying to play football, being a cunt has benifits and Mourinho is expert at being a cunt, the better team lost today. What is the difference between Stoke and Chavs, not much from watching today just tragic that this kind of negative football works.

We can definitely improve our starting 11 but that isn't new knowledge IMO. Today was a typical Mourinho game, he played a strong defensive line up and they got a weird set piece and a deflected goal. While someof our players weren't at their best, it ultimately came down to the fact that they got the bounces and we didn't. Besides that it was really even.

Obviously we could use a Depay in use summer. Most teams could, we'll definitely add in the summer. But I don't think that's what decided the game today.

I get that just referring to when we play the likes of that dick again, they shackled our best player with 4 men, a few more players of Kane quality and I think the chavs will struggle to play that style of football, giving Townsend room will never cause them an issue but a few extra top class players and hopefully he won't be able to do that again.

I seriously doubt that. I really don't like these 'wise after the event' wankers - you can't wait to say 'I told you so' or 'we've got nothing'. Just fuck off - no one is interested.
I dont think anyone is interested in you either this site or your boyfriend but i did say earlier before the game started that it would probably be out of Our reach.
I wasnt trying to piss people off Mr big mouth just stating an opinion like others.

I dont think anyone is interested in you either this site or your boyfriend but i did say earlier before the game started that it would probably be out of Our reach.
I wasnt trying to piss people off Mr big mouth just stating an opinion like others.
And I'm stating mine - you are a fucking cunt, although the 'boyfriend' thing was witty - let's play some more - or do you want to get back to your spaceship toys? I'm easy "Skywalker" :harrylol:

Holding midfielders and Left backs don't need to score often. That's not a legitimate complaint. For Townsend, yeah sure. Of course we need to buy. Every team has to add in the summer, doesn't mean we don't have a legitimate foundation to build on.

Christ, you've either got no idea what my point was or you just love twisting things.

Youth is fucking useless unless we buy quality. Quality, as in players who can score goals, as we're currently limited to 3 out of 25. It doesn't matter if a fucking defensive midfielder is young in this respects.

It's easy to stop us scoring. Man Mark Kane out of the game. Done. Next summer we need to make sure that doesn't happen.

Chelsea goals scored: 56
Tottenham goals scored: 41.

If you compare those two tables and don't see that we only have 3 threats, whereas Chelsea have several, then I'm not sure what you can see.

And I'm stating mine - you are a fucking cunt, although the 'boyfriend' thing was witty - let's play some more - or do you want to get back to your spaceship toys? I'm easy "Skywalker" :harrylol:

At least i love cunt the last time you borrowed my spaceships you stuck them up your arse,it was then i realised you were different from me sexually of course, now just Fuck off your boring.

If you compare those two tables and don't see that we only have 3 threats, whereas Chelsea have several, then I'm not sure what you can see.

Genius.....

Yes we know we have to buy in the summer, you are comparing us to Chelsea by the way who have unlimited money and have built a squad over 15 years with the best managers in the game, and are champions elect. Poch has had 6 months since the misery of last season, nobody on here could name a decent striker available in January, and we all hope in the MUCH more liquid summer where we see good strikers get relegated and contracts actually end, we will see some action, plus we can sell some of the useless shit. Poch has had to use 16 players, Jose has a global network, those daft cunts can give De Bruyne away!

Back
Top Bottom