Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today

1. Joe Clash rated your post
    rating-disagree.png
    Disagree in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.

7:23 AM

2. Joe Clash tagged you in a post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    7:15 AM

3. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    7:13 AM

4. Joe Clash rated your post
    rating-disagree.png
    Disagree in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.

7:11 AM

5. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    7:10 AM

6. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    7:07 AM

7. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    7:01 AM

8. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.
    6:58 AM

9. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    6:55 AM

10. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.
    6:51 AM

11. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.
    6:49 AM

12. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    6:47 AM

13. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.
    6:01 AM

14. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
    5:46 AM

15. Joe Clash rated your post
    rating-disagree.png

5:43 AM

16. Joe Clash quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.

Ha ha ha Who do you think I was responding to? You sack of shit.

we have to be careful because they will be up for it and will not want to lose again. i dont belive they have the character to make it happen but they will try. There is no reason why we should fear them.As a team they seem a little disgruntled with VG, they do not seem happy in the way they are playing . The result Woolwich puts pressure on and asks questions ?

We can do this lot again on Sunday. They are so weak defensively.

As much as them losing to Woolwich annoyed me, the Man Utd players, Di Maria, Young and that young lad that everyone was raving about last year who came on as a sub, were outright cheats, I hope we have a strong ref like last night when we are up there, especially that Ashley Young, he is such a tragic role model, I hope Walker clatters the cheating bastard early doors and ends him.

Both us and United have defensive issues, I say the best form of defence is attack in this situation, we let them come on to us and they will just pump balls into Fallani hoping for a knock down to Rooney, we press them high then all they have is route one Wimbledon football.

Obviously it's all small margins in a game like this but I will be disapointed if we cannot manage a goal against this lot.

Last edited:
Saddest bloke on here - to be reduced to that shit. You are a sorry cunt Sammy - fuck you.

I just edited my post because I missed out the first bit.

If you wasnt such a thick cunt, you would see that the point I made didnt actually make sense WITHOUT the part I accidentley cut off.

So...back to that quote...you "neve said Poch was flawless"

EXACTLY Joe. That means you think he has flaws...the EXACT point I was making.

You ALSO think he has flaws....but me saying them out loud is not ok.

Hush Hush now....whatever you do, dont mention it. Keep it to yourself...because as far i know, you are too much of a good fan to say what you feel about the manager.

Both us and United have defensive issues, I say the best form of defence is attack in this situation, we let them come on to us and they will just pump balls in Fallani hoping for a knock down to Rooney, we press them high then all they have is route one Wimbledon football.

Obviously it's all small margins in a game like this but I will be disapointed if we cannot manage a goal against this lot.
Our defence is an odd thing to behold. I actually think we are very good defensively for the majority of our games the other lot don't usually get a sniff, BUT when they do they score. It's infuriating to see teams score against us with their only shot on target. It makes trying to identify the issue very hard. Every goal is preventable if we over analyse them but I don't see a glaring weakness or a player that is a total liability.

I think our major issues are actually being more clinical upfront. Many of our recent games we should have been out of sight even if we put away half of chances created. If we had done this we wouldn't be talking about the defence because the score is 4-1 for example.

Saddest bloke on here - to be reduced to that shit. You are a sorry cunt Sammy - fuck you.

I've taken VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur 's advice and ignored him mate. He's in one of those moods lately where he just has to argue with everyone, relentlessly. Not healthy to keep seeing the same thing happen in every thread, a good discussion derailed irrationally.

It does make page 7 of this thread quite funny - looks like you're talking to yourself! ;)

Back
Top Bottom