Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

th

our fucking away fans make me sick.. Still singing after we were losing, why didn't they just melt and start slagging the players and manager off..
It's easy to spend a couple of hundred quid and The entire day supporting our team, they should try sitting at home and melting then they would know what a proper fan is..

Last edited:
That was grim. Mate got me seats in the home end and I was forced to stand and politely applaud their goals. I felt like I was giving a standing ovation to someone fucking my missus.

United still has to play:
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Woolwich
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
Literally every team at the top of the table from 1 through 6. Now if you said they had the hardest run-in, Arcy would click disagree, and Sammy would attack you with a patronizing lecture about football not being played on paper while stubbornly maintaining that without a doubt their run-in is not the hardest (all without doing the obvious and just telling you who has a harder one). If your'e a Yank, that will surely come up as well, and expect to be on the defense with a list of cut and pasted quotes taken out of context (you said hardest and now you're saying most difficult - Ha!!) In fact, he's winning the "debate" and you're just embarrassing yourself compared to his insight! And didn't you claim to have him on ignore, you liar? You're a shambles! And you happy clappers all just need thicker skins! And he's obviously defeated you, you cunt, and he's done absolutely nothing wrong here, and...
:avbfacepalm:

Instead, Timkins just makes his point unmolested, the discussion moves on peacefully, and the world is a better place.
kIPBe0i.jpg

Fuck sake so any people on here demanding guts from the players but are completely gutless themselves after a defeat and throw all the players under a bus.
We had a stinker today, but what I did at least see was a lot of players giving a shit.

Also annoyed with the post match crowing over the United performance. Yes they did play well, but equally all their goals were complete defence gimmes. It's Man U for fuck sake. They used to play like that every single week for years. They have one game of not being shit and everyone spunks in their jimmies

Back
Top Bottom