Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was grim. Mate got me seats in the home end and I was forced to stand and politely applaud their goals. I felt like I was giving a standing ovation to someone fucking my missus.

Given the start we had to the season, we shouldn't be too disappointed. We're on another transition, but this one feels like it actually stands a chance of ending. Having said that, the manner of the defeat still leaves me feeling disappointed. Had we given it a good go and lost 2-1 I could accept that.

This was the sort of game where you needed a big performance from all over the park and the team didn't step up and deliver. I believe all the players that were on the pitch from the start are more than capable of beating ManU, or any other team for that matter, but they just didn't show up.

Only positive I saw, was that Poch is willing to change things up when things aren't going well. He clearly noticed he'd made a misjudgement trying to expose ManU's weaknesses and it didn't work out. That was nice to see, rather than managers who plod along for 60 minutes without changing a thing just so they don't piss off a player.

Only positive I saw, was that Poch is willing to change things up when things aren't going well. He clearly noticed he'd made a misjudgement trying to expose ManU's weaknesses and it didn't work out. That was nice to see, rather than managers who plod along for 60 minutes without changing a thing just so they don't piss off a player.
But what good did the change do ? that team today just lubed up, bent over & begged for a cucumber ( sideways )

he is doing awful at villa. oh
Yep, a lot of people were very unfair to Tim. At the end of the season will we do better than the 6th he took us to? Doubt it. Will Poch have a better PPG, highly unlikely.

Yes we have done better in the Cups overall, but in the end the first time we played a top team in the Lge Cup we bottled it, our FA Cup exit was shambolic, and our Europa Lge exit poor.

Yep, a lot of people were very unfair to Tim. At the end of the season will we do better than the 6th he took us to? Doubt it. Will Poch have a better PPG, highly unlikely.

Yes we have done better in the Cups overall, but in the end the first time we played a top team in the Lge Cup we bottled it, our FA Cup exit was shambolic, and our Europa Lge exit poor.
Big fan then?
:):confused:

I think the most annoying thing is, before the game, we'd all convinced ourselves this was the 2nd pissest poorest Utd team in decades (just ahead of last season's incarnation) only for the Spurs Charity Bandwagon to roll into town, and make them look like the '99 Treble Winning Team!

Sir greaves, I cannot fathom why you continually slate Poch. I like reading your posts but it seems you are getting more and more negative as the games go by. Come on my friend, chin up and fuck 'em! WE ARE SPURS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom