Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B9fZRMPIYAAwi01.jpg

:pochfacepalm::avbfacepalm::dempsey::avbcringe:

Overall, I think a draw is a good possibility given the manageable result it would be for both sides, as someone here pointed out. We've also seemed to be pretty evenly matched recently, with us looking better if anything, though this one's away. I'm thinking 2-2 but hoping we can get a 3-2. Is Falcao expected to be in the squad for this? I have a sneaking premonition that we could break the drought for him like we did for Balotelli...and please no stupid pens or red cards, which it feels like we're due for.

Dissed by Crapcase - who has now been binned?
Let that be a lesson to you lot - this is what happens when you disagree with my posts
Muahahahahahaha

edit
Just checked the ignored posters - crapcase, what is your problem with understanding how the ignore function works? You are ignored by me - unless I choose to look, its not hard to work out. I don't read your posts, unless something triggers a reason for me to look out of curiousity. Like seeing you disagree with something and find you are shitcanned again.
Suck it up princess

"The Dutchman used to be bold and had a clear tactical system with all his previous teams – but this season’s muddled thinking at Old Trafford poses the question: is the genius getting old?"

Paging Mensa Mensa

Right again???

I'll save you all the Larry David Gif for the two billionth time.......

Dissed by Crapcase - who has now been binned?
Let that be a lesson to you lot - this is what happens when you disagree with my posts
Muahahahahahaha

edit
Just checked the ignored posters - crapcase, what is your problem with understanding how the ignore function works? You are ignored by me - unless I choose to look, its not hard to work out. I don't read your posts, unless something triggers a reason for me to look out of curiousity. Like seeing you disagree with something and find you are shitcanned again.
Suck it up princess

The irony of this post! :adegrin:

I'm quite confident we'll do them. I was reading a few posts on Redcafe and the seem to think we'll over run them. My thoughts exactly. We've had a good break to recharge the batteries and if we go at them like we did against Chelsea/Woolwich they'll not know what's hit them. There heads are down. Good time to play them IMO.

Thank fuk we didn't get that muppet. He's comedy gold to watch at that shower of shit but he'D have turned us into a laughing stock.

I'm quite confident we'll do them. I was reading a few posts on Redcafe and the seem to think we'll over run them. My thoughts exactly. We've had a good break to recharge the batteries and if we go at them like we did against Chelsea/Woolwich they'll not know what's hit them. There heads are down. Good time to play them IMO.

Thank fuk we didn't get that muppet. He's comedy gold to watch at that shower of shit but he'D have turned us into a laughing stock.

I don't think it will be easy by any stretch but I agree with the majority of your post, and certainly a good time to play them.

The problem is how do we prepare for them when that shit cunt LVG doesn't even know what tactic he's going to use next!

I certainly think it will be a high scoring game, with both sides finding the net. Tempted to put money on us to win with both teams scoring.

Kane o'mac will rip them a new arsehole.

Coz they're arseholes.

Surely there has to be a limit on the amount of times you can be binned before you realise that all the people who think you’re acting like a cunt actually have a point?
Maybe I’m trying to rationalise the irrational.

Back
Top Bottom