Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

depending on the formation they come out with, defensively they are a shambles.
Kane should have a field day up there, Eriksen, Lamela and Townsend need to be at their best and then we could win this 3-2.
Vertonghen and Dier need to play the game of their season, and Walker..
well I just hope that Walker remembers to take his brain with him.
can't someone encourage him to take a working one?

One of my mates from the States is coming over and he's a massive United fan. He got us tickets but I have to stay undercover since it is in the United end. Going to be rough.

JDK JDK you want to meet me before hand? My girlfriend is flying in on Wednesday after 4 months apart and I'm taking her up for the game.

Or are you going to be in a manure pub all day too?

JDK JDK you want to meet me before hand? My girlfriend is flying in on Wednesday after 4 months apart and I'm taking her up for the game.

Yeah unfortunately I'll probably be stuck in a United pub with my mate. We'll have to meet up again soon though.

tumblr_mr069kk6861s6iro9o1_500.gif

Continuing the trend of cast-off midfielders scoring consolation goals against us I'm going ..

Man United 1 (Carrick)
Tottenham 2 (Kane 2)

Back
Top Bottom