Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeh id rather face maria than mata at the moment. thats annoying seeing Woolwich go through. looks like they are winning the fa cup again. bloody hell

& we are playing well & behind them. it would be much better if they had been playing well this year & we were just a few pts below them.

I'd be rather embarrassed if we lost to them. They were better last year and definitely better the year before and we beat them then and I'd say we're better this year, regardless of position.

It's inevitable Rose is going to get butchered by Januzaj and our CBs will struggle against longballs to Fellaini in the box.

That's their only threat I could think of.

Watched United Vs. Woolwich, United was very poor, De Gea was their best player. Di Maria suspended is good although maybe inconsistent he can produce a moment of magic out of nothing and he gave a good assist for Rooney. Feeling confident after watching that game, if we play well we have a chance. We finally have a rest and can prepare fully focused for this game. Looking forward to it, huge game.

My one regret from tonight is that a Sink hole did not open under Old Trafford & both teams disappeared....

Welbeck- Cunt. Firstly, because you play for them & Secondly, because you celebrated a goal against your old team...

United playing long into Fellaini is embarrassing. Their defense is about equal in quality to Villa. If they beat us fair and square so be it but based on tonight. We should win by 2 or 3 !

Back
Top Bottom