Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Chadli factor is well and truely hiding these days...our front 4 is actually in need of two more players.
Townsend, Lamela and Chadli are not the way forward.

For the second half get Ade on for Mason, drop Dembele back and go proper 442 Id say, with Eriksen and Chadli out wide. This is shockingly bad.

Anyone have any faith in Poch having an effective plan b for this match.......?
:kaneear:
he has no plan b

Wow, that half was just...

B2A6ggk.gif

No excuse for that level of performance. Do we have Neal Fenn & Rory Allen up top ? Is this the 90's ?

I reckon Ade will be on soon !

We make them look good. We would lose to anyone with this utter shit.

It's a bit of both I think. They would play well against anyone with the way they are playing, Mata being key for them. We haven't turned up yet but we're already 3 down.

I can't remember who said it but someone commented how vulnerable we are in front of the back 4 with mason and bentlaleb playing. Case in fucking point today, they're just walking through.

I don't know why we have this fear of keeping the ball at this club. Players like Dembele who are actually good at keeping the ball are not valued one bit here. I don't know if it's the anti-AVB backlash that has caused this or if it's just a thing in our DNA. But don't fool yourselves, no successful top club can function without keeping the ball well; these flighty players like Townsend who just run around like headless chickens and are constantly having arguments with the ball aren't the type that winning teams are built around. I've lost count of the number of times I've brought this up, but we will never get anywhere without learning to keep the ball and passing it with fluency and speed.

Back
Top Bottom