Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Savage is a knob-end, but he sums it up with this on the BBC site:
"I feel bit sorry for Spurs fans because they always give them hope 'can we get into that top four' but they never do it."

We are the biggest fucking mugs in this league sometimes. Once again the laughs are at our expense. Honestly we've been shit since the NLD, and we barely managed a couple of wins. As a club we are so good at getting carried away and losing our heads from week to week.

The Chadli factor is well and truely hiding these days...our front 4 is actually in need of two more players.
Townsend, Lamela and Chadli are not the way forward.

For the second half get Ade on for Mason, drop Dembele back and go proper 442 Id say, with Eriksen and Chadli out wide. This is shockingly bad.

Anyone have any faith in Poch having an effective plan b for this match.......?
:kaneear:

This might be the worst I have ever see us play
We are absolutely failing to even play football.

57223d419bb9127a0efd4e7767773765.jpg

You can certainly see why they're targetting the right. Walkers always been suspect defensively and Dier today is the wrong side of his man every time.

We are the biggest fucking mugs in this league sometimes. Once again the laughs are at our expense. Honestly we've been shit since the NLD, and we barely managed a couple of wins. As a club we are so good at getting carried away and losing our heads from week to week.

We are not allowed to talk about that here

The Chadli factor is well and truely hiding these days...our front 4 is actually in need of two more players.
Townsend, Lamela and Chadli are not the way forward.

For the second half get Ade on for Mason, drop Dembele back and go proper 442 Id say, with Eriksen and Chadli out wide. This is shockingly bad.

Anyone have any faith in Poch having an effective plan b for this match.......?
:kaneear:

We can forfeit the game. A default walkover scoreline is also a 3-0 defeat. Things could only get worse if we continue playing.

That's 45 minutes without a single attempt ! Let alone one on target. Not sure I've seen that before in my life supporting Spurs.....worst 45 minutes for a long time ( well V Stoke )

Good job we are out of Europe & we have a week to train....makes a load of difference

Back
Top Bottom