Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everything is alright because Kane has more goals than all their strikers combined LOOOL

Fucking embarrassing posting that before a match.

Agreed when I read the United are shit postings I just think you setting yourself up to look the biggest mug.

It is concerning seeing the amount of us that are 'melting', as some call it...
But it is the blatant lack of being able to do just the SIMPLE things right and communicating to each other properly, as well as some obviously not putting in 100% effort, that is getting me so angry, its just not acceptable.

If you think we are unlucky to have faced United in their "best game of the season" you're utterly deluded. This is the worst half I have seen from a top 10 team in the PL all season. Pretty much every player has been comically out of timing.

Back
Top Bottom