Sunderland v TOTTENHAM - 13th Sept 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose must be fighting injury. No other reason he'd be on the bench.

Came on to say this too. I agree that Rose is obviously superior to Davies but Davies has looked good going forward in the games he's started.

Excited to see Son and Alli get the nod. May be a glass half full prediction but I see us grabbing a goal within the first 30 and it finishing 3-1.

Well I remember the Poch face most of last season when needing an "option" and turning round and seeing Ade and or Soldado on bench

Fuck me....

:pochfacepalm:

Soldado and Ade where so shit last season I used to think thin air would be a better option than them, now we have that option.

Wow Poch said Bentaleb has an ankle ligament injury. Could miss 3 or 4 weeks.

Looks like Harry Winks will get a look real soon.

Who will score today? Me thinks a few Kane :kanehand:goals and some Sonshine! :sonhmm:

We all know who will score already...

jermain-defoe-STR_1510278c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom