The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have a 3-day weekend ... and it's off to a freaking brilliant start!

Lamela was immense. Delighted for Kane.
And Dier and Alli totally dominated Fernando and Fernandinho.

Poch_Clap.gif

Well....that's put the cat amongst the proverbials.
I would venture to suggest that the catalyst today was Hugo's saves in the first half.
Pleased to see Sterling was kept quieter in the 2nd half.
Well played Coco...you got through a lot of work today...just need to improve some of the decision making still but it's getting there.
Well played Ben Davies...nice solid performance.
A lot of yellows today but all, bar one, from our MF....that's what we need...commitment to defense outside of our box.
For those who can't stand that c*** Michael Owen there are plenty of Spanish streams out there.

With this lineup this match should be a good measuring stick for us. Kane isn't firing and there are still a couple of injuries but this is just about as close to full strength as you can expect to be at any given point. This is also about as tough an opponent as we will see but win, lose, or draw, I'm hoping for some encouraging signs for the rest of our season. We're 6 games in, we should be hitting our stride.

COYS!

Ah, the hell with it. There are only a handful of truly special days left at the Lane before it's gone. Let's make today one of them and smash these motherfuckers!

:walker-scream:

Check, and check!

Lovely stuff, still don't forgive him for Wednesday night, but hats off that was a pretty impressive second half.

Delighted for Lamela, that was one of the reasons I was pissed midweek as he seemed to be on a roll, hopefully he'll steamroller it through to May now....... How long has he go left on his contract :levyeyes:

Absolutely fantastic day. Every single player was immense. Certainly gets rid of some of the foul taste from Wednesday night. That's what you get with a young inexperienced team. Moments of absolute brilliance & a few bumps along the way. Lamela was fantastic. N'Jie looked the dogs bollocks as well. Happy times :pochohshit:

I'm saying we pray to every kind of god. I honestly expect us to get beat. I believe City are the better team. I'll be cheering us on and hoping we can snatch a win or a draw, but that's the best I expect. A snatched result.

This fucking fanny knows nothing. Needs to be sin binned with a safety helmet so he doesn't damage himself or anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom