The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QUICK EVERYONE LETS GO LOOK AT THE TABLE!!!

people-running-o.gif

Pochettino is a fraud that knows nothing about management.

This football makes my eyes bleed.

I'm hearing Brendan Rodgers may be available soon. Pwopa manager right there. Would get us playing beautiful sexy football again.

Ha ha! What a fucking day!

I am going to take some credit for this win. Only watched until the 43rd minute and then I had to get to my son's football game. Recorded the rest of the match, left my phone at home so I wouldn't be tempted and watched the remainder of the match when I got home.

I could not believe what I saw. Basically from the minute I had stopped watching until the final whistle, we were fucking gods.

I'm a jinx you guys. It's clear. All these years, it's been me. So much makes sense now. May have to start watching recorded matches only from here on out.

Going to watch it again now.

A LOT of talk this morning about the 3 offside goals... fine, scrub 'em... I'd still be happy with the 2-0 win that was left!
The game according to MOTD:
- their goal was only a toe offside and not worthy of a replay or discussion.
- our two were offside and given lots of attention.
- We were gifted the lead (no credit for us).
- Would have been different had Kompany been playing, thus its lucky Spurs.

We just beat the most expensive team in the league 4-1. They barely had a shot the second half as we dominated them so much. The bias against us really pisses me off, we deserve much more credit for it. Thought we were solid defensively, in midfield and strong in attack. A quality team performance

Back
Top Bottom