The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed the first 30 mins, we have looked fucking class the last 15. I am guessing we were alright the first 30 as SammytheGoon isn't on here crowing

Great half I thought. Despite the counter attacking goal (which was offside) we've been the better team. It's 1-1 on offside goals but we'll take it.

A dodgy decision went our way?!!

1422777155941.gif

Classic Poch. Fitness off the chain and we don't stop the tempo. I'm hoping we get better the longer the game goes on because he has us in AMAZING shape. Lategoalmaggegon!!!

I hope Pochettino will tell the players to stop being so fucking scared of their attacking players and actually try a tackle or something.
I think it's more to do with the fact that they don't want to just jump in and more trying to read what the City attack is going to do, the likes of Sterling, de Bruyne and Aguero are all capable of turning you inside out when you make a tackle that it puts us under MORE pressure when we put a foot in. I think we've defended pretty damn well.

the bias from the commentary is shocking.
Poor Man City as the goal was offside. So was their goal for fuck sake. They were both offside. It doesnt fucking matter if its half a yard or two yards, neither goal should have stood. It should be even at 0-0, as it is it is even at 1-1.

Lamela looks a much better player when he releases the ball early. His link up play has improved a lot. Whenever we get a decent move going lately, he seems to be at the heart of it. Much better from him recently

Back
Top Bottom