The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't wait to hear Flav and the lads on the pod on tuesday after this:)
Fuck the Arse result, let us all bask in a glorious win and terrific performance-roll on Monaco.

All in all, probably our second best team performance under Poch just behind the Woolwich game last season where we dominated throughout (even if the scoreline didn't reflect it). If you ignore the first 20 mins today it would have been better.

On our day we can beat anyone at The Lane. Though we definitely can still improve in areas, our defense finally looks like it's gotten sorted out. I'm still bitter about the weekday match, but this makes it hurt less.

What a performance from the lads. A great side to see that heads stayed up after the opener. The equalizer before the half was huge and seeing attacking confidence rather than nervy defending in the 2nd half was a welcome change.

Lots of positives to talk about but for all the sure he's got, got to give credit where it's due... lamela was hugely influential in the game. He looks to be rising in confidence and, more importantly, seems to be buying into putting in a full shift whenever he is on the pitch. He saw the fruits of that with a goal and assist today and hopefully that will keep him tending in the right direction. If he can come good, it'll be a huge boost.

Also the mid of son, eriksen, and lamela behind Kane looks so dangerous. Good times ahead!

swivel-eyed pundits and journos refusing to aknowledge our win . when we lost 5-1 last time around due to injuries and other nonsense, no one said fuck all, but the whole talking is the offside goals, when that margin is 4-1, fuck sake.
Not only that, but City got outplayed. We were just the better team, plain and simple.

On holiday and promised myself I wouldn't post but fuck me what a result boys. What a day. Against those overpaid oily cunts. Our young lads did us and the badge proud.

Unbelievable.

sammyspurs sammyspurs about today?

Delighted. Finally no more melting from certain people. Going to check what rank we are in the league now and the Woolwich result haha

CP1jWBDWoAAzfrS.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom