The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those that slag the team and manager all week don't deserve to be a part of the celebrations when we put in a performance contrary to what they've been saying all week..
don't be ridiculous
The only proper way to show support for Spurs is to slag off the players, the manager and the board of directors, and criticise everything that is related to the running or organising of the club

and then finally to cement your idealistic view of supporting perfection........

you abuse everyone who supports the club through thick and thin, try to pick fights with anyone who can see some virtue in the way things are going (and doesn't feel the need to commit hari kiri on line because the judas, bastard, quisling manager was prepared to take a punt on our second team beating the goons second team in a cup competition that we will probably not need - to help us qualify for anything....)

because it actually appears that we are good enough to succeed after all.

1) My first page prediction was right
2) Revenge is sweet
3) Hope Lamela's purple patch becomes the norm rather than the exception

Good night to all

Here are some people celebrating goals just 4 U Sammy : )

2CC907F400000578-3249990-image-a-103_1443272213632.jpg

2CC8EB8200000578-3249990-image-a-87_1443271438411.jpg

2CC9167D00000578-3249990-image-a-121_1443272904756.jpg

Scoring goals was never a problem. It was keeping them out at the other end. That seems to have been sorted. Big fan of Davies and he is not letting me down. To be a better side the goals needed to come from across the team and now that seems to be happening also. COYS

I'm going out in Chav-land tonight. Mates birthday. And I will be performing the following;

I will find a Chav bird through general chit chat. I will play to her senses and leave her wanting more. Kind of like Chadli does to us. I'll then take her to a nightclub, give her the cheeky eyes, throw her in a taxi and set off to my pad.

I'm going to finger that slut, and just when her legs start to quiver, and her pelvic muscles start to tighten, I'll stop, throw on my away kit, and start chanting, HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN, HE'S ONE OF OUR OOOOOOWN!!!!! HARRY KANE, HES ONE OF OUR OWN.

I'll sit back on the bed, phone her a taxi, and while she waits to leave, I'll have a wank to my recording of this glorious game of football.

Away dayz.

I was at the match today and WOW, what a second half performance, as well as a thoroughly deserved result.

Our defence looked really solid and Eric Dier is becoming an absolute beast in the centre of midfield breaking-up the play. Ben Davies possibly had his best ever game in our colours today and I was also really impressed with Lamela, as he really did put in a shift for us.

Apart from when they scored in the first half, I didn't hear anything from the Man City fans at all. Didn't even hear them respond to our chant of "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT".

So proud to support our great club today and we have proved the critics in the media wrong again, who all predicted an easy win for City. #COYS

Last edited:
Meant to say....

The atmosphere was fucking brilliant in the second half today and there were some incredible scenes of grown men hugging and kissing eachother when the goals were going in.

I've still got 'NASRI YOU'RE A CUNT, NASRI NASRI YOU'RE A CUNT' ringing in my ears.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself again today and can't wait for the Liverpool match now, which is the next one I'm going to. #COYS

Last edited:
Meant to say....

The atmosphere was fucking brilliant in the second half today and there were some incredible scenes of grown men hugging and kissing each other when the goals were going in.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself again today and can't wait for the Liverpool match now, which is the next one I'm going to. #COYS
I take it life is finally on the up then?:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom