The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well if there was ever a performance needed to get over Wednesday's debacle this was it.. What an outstanding result..
Those who continue to slate this side need to fuck right off and look at the potential of this squad.
There is something special brewing here and I am so happy to be a part of it..
Anyone who moaned at Dier being used as a DM need to have a good hard look,at themselves, he is an absolute rock. The back four are growing into one of the best we've had for many a year.
As for Eric Lamela, that was by far his best game in a Spurs shirt, you need to look at the support these young guys give each other. The team spirit is awesome..
I and everyone were so relieved when Harry scored it was such a happy stadium..
N'jie looked very lively as well and is going to be a major asset..

Has anyone seen that Odious Prick sammyspurs sammyspurs ? My god did this game and performance prove what a clueless, pathetic little man he is..
I'll deal more with him later I'm too happy with our performance today to worry about that Twat.

This team is growing with confidence and I can see it getting better and better. The future of this team is so bright there ain't a pair of shades strong enough to stop me getting blinded ( fuck that was corny but I don't even care )
This really was one of those special days at WHL and a game that will be talked about for a long time..
Can't speak highly enough of those players today..

Gotta give credit to pelligrini....he quite easily could of come out whining about offsides today, but he didn't he just got on with it....shows the class of the man.....mourinho would of had a fucking fit

I'm going out in Chav-land tonight. Mates birthday. And I will be performing the following;

I will find a Chav bird through general chit chat. I will play to her senses and leave her wanting more. Kind of like Chadli does to us. I'll then take her to a nightclub, give her the cheeky eyes, throw her in a taxi and set off to my pad.

I'm going to finger that slut, and just when her legs start to quiver, and her pelvic muscles start to tighten, I'll stop, throw on my away kit, and start chanting, HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN, HE'S ONE OF OUR OOOOOOWN!!!!! HARRY KANE, HES ONE OF OUR OWN.

I'll sit back on the bed, phone her a taxi, and while she waits to leave, I'll have a wank to my recording of this glorious game of football.

Away dayz.

I was at a wedding but thanks for missing me.

Fantastic result, and will watch the game later. Poch proving me wrong, as is Lamela.....couldnt be happier about it.

What a shame that in the aftermath of such an emphatic victory, that you watched, felt, and was part of, that all you could think about was me. Tragic.

COYS

Let me guess......."The Vicar stumbled through the ceremony, no free bar, no canapes, the Best Man got so pissed his speech was a shambles, the Bridesmaid turned you down.......you'll give the Marriage a year"

Lamela looks a much better player when he releases the ball early. His link up play has improved a lot. Whenever we get a decent move going lately, he seems to be at the heart of it. Much better from him recently

An emotional day.
I had to move my daughter into her Uni digs today so recorded the match, ensured no chance of learning the result and have just finished watching it.
When City scored a marginally offside goal after Walker's shocking excuse for a pass I assumed that normal service would be restored. Capitulation against our bogey team. Again.
I was determined though to see the whole game "live" and so I did. When Eric scored our blatantly offside equaliser on the stroke of halftime I felt that we could hold what was a weakened City team at worst.
What a pleasure the second half was.
Loris was outstanding, as per usual.
Vertonghen made some excellent runs in the first half, and together with Alderwiedheld was simply superb in defence.
Davies was a revelation. Even when exposed 2 against 1 his "none shall pass" stance was delightful.
Walker was OK, but has no footballing brain, so no surprise there.
Dier is a Spurs icon already, which given his age, is extraordinary. One yellow card away from suspension, sadly.
Alli is not a DM, but is so, so good he can do a job there. Very excited about him.
Eriksen is a bit rusty, but what a player he is.
Son was superb in defence, making tackle after tackle. He will be a key player for us.
Lamelaaaaaaaa! An epic performance. Loads of mistakes, but his will to succeed and his innate talent finally told. I have hated on this bloke and I love the fact that I may be proved totally wrong.
Harry Kane. Thank fuck for that.

Credit to BT Sports for allowing Glenn Hoddle to cancel out Michael Owen's inane jibber jabber and for pissing on Sky's lamentable football coverage from a great height.

Apologies for being a negative cunt and predicting a mere 2-1 win earlier in this thread.

I am looking forward to reading this thread while watching MOTD.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Back
Top Bottom