The "A-Team" vs. MANCHESTER CITY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strong defensive showing, Lamela looks solid and scores, our DM looks tobe the first name on the sheet, Kane finally gets a goal, beat chitty at home, three wins in a row...

I am sure people will continue to bitch and complain but it willbe a little more difficult at the moment.

swivel-eyed pundits and journos refusing to aknowledge our win . when we lost 5-1 last time around due to injuries and other nonsense, no one said fuck all, but the whole talking is the offside goals, when that margin is 4-1, fuck sake.

I think Dier and Alli midfield (rotating with Mason) has the chance to become a mainstay in the English team for years!! Great to see youngsters doing well.

Don't forget Bentaleb. One poor game away to United doesn't strike a brilliant last season from the record. That's 4 midfielders there that can all contribute very much.

Oi, Poch hater present and attending. Only credit to him today, we dropped deeper and exploited their weakened defence - fair play.
& fair play to you for giving credit. Some will struggle with that. When his team clicks- today is what you get. There are bound to be questionable decisions (& I maintain Wednesday was not the time to fuck about with team selection) but his agenda will undoubtedly be finishing as high up the EPL as possible. His first choice XI looks stronger every week. We pressed them to death in the second half after an even 45 minutes. Consistency is the problem now. & keeping players fit/free of suspensions. I think both Dier & Alli are one card from suspension. That isn't so good for us. But fuck it. Today is ours. COYS

swivel-eyed pundits and journos refusing to aknowledge our win . when we lost 5-1 last time around due to injuries and other nonsense, no one said fuck all, but the whole talking is the offside goals, when that margin is 4-1, fuck sake.

Biased media fuck me off no end. Yes, were a little fortunate with two key decisions. So were they - a goal and the decision to not send Demechelis off. We are unbeaten in the league since our unfortunate first loss and whilst I am not getting carried away with where we really are, we are achieving this with the youngest premier league squad.

They all need to remove their lips from the "big four's" cocks.

Pooch is Genius. LeagueCrap Cup means diddly poo, it was good call to rest key players midweek, while ManSheiky went for it, paid the price today. Playing heavy minutes midweek had to factor in to today's match.
Imagine what the score could have been if Kane and dier had rested ;)

Back
Top Bottom